B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone that sees my Radium 01 Se says it looks more champagne than Silver, but in different light it looks different colors. So is radium a mix? Or is it champagne? Or is it silver?

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package, Place Racing CAI, Stromung Full Cat-back, Custom Grille,Pioneer DEHP 2000 + 4x TS-1675's
[email protected] mph

·
Jersey Sentra
243 Posts
When you look at it next to a silver car, it almost has a more gold tint to it. by itself it looks slightly more silver. My wife has a silver Altima, and parked next to each other, the radium sentra looks much better! I don't think it looks quite champagne either though. I love the radium - it's such a unique color and the Sentra looks awesome in it!

--*Rob

------------------
2001 SE, Radium, PP, Sunroof, Rear Splash guards

·
Registered
816 Posts
I dunno...in most lights, it looks kinda beigeish and champagne. In all the Nissan brochures, it looked silver. I was kinda disappointed with the color..I wish it was brighter.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Radium is not champagne. Champagne is an older nissan color. Radium is the same as the pearl color of the previous 2 years...at least that's the touchup paint the dealer gave me and it matches perfectly.

------------------
mexican heartache-GXE, refuelling convienence pkg. engine warmer, shaggy car mats.

·
Engi-nerd
2,218 Posts
yeah...the brochure is messed up on the colors. but radium is definately a classy color. actually ist more of a non-color, but thats ok in my book.

------------------
"If i cannot smoke cigars in heaven, I shall not go." -Mark Twain

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
I agree with the champaigne/beige assesments of Radium. Especially when the sunlight hits it.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff...
Desperately seeking an SOHC VTEC... yes, I'm serious.

·
Registered
150 Posts
radium is silver-like whitish but iced cappachino is the beigeish color...easily confused

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RadiumJohn:
I dunno...in most lights, it looks kinda beigeish and champagne. In all the Nissan brochures, it looked silver. I was kinda disappointed with the color..I wish it was brighter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the brochure and the real thing. Even the charcoal to me looks a lot darker in person. My avalanche was pretty accurate. I kinda like the 2001 pure looking white too.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
Future mods:pR CAI, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Radium John....I Feel your pain man...I waited 3 months for my radium sentra...just dreaming that it looked the way it looked in the nissan brochure...but when i saw it at the dealer...more gold than silver :{...o well..i still like it though!

------------------
2001 Radium Sentra w/PP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts