B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, based on your input on the last wheels I showed you, I decided to do some more looking around. These are new wheels that Enkei just came out with for 2001. What do you think of these?

They aren't quite as light as the last ones (17 lbs. for a 16X7,) but I think they might integrate with the Sentra's design better.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
311 Posts
All I have to say is THOSE WHEELS ARE TIGHT! I think they would look really awesome!

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Maxximtl,did you know what model of Enkei wheel is that ?,please I need to Know they look baad aasss **** :eek: :p ,I hope that you can tell me more ,thanX!

------------------
If you want to be someone ,keep *GOD* in your heart and your NISSAN at your hands :) ;)...NIS-MOOO POWER!
Car:Sentra B15 with P/P
Mods:
Hotshot CAI
Custom Dual Exhaust
Stillen Short shifter
Clutch Master stage 2 kit (custom ordered)
Magnecor R-100 racing 10.0 mm wires
Cosmetic:
Custom made rear section,made to fit perfectly the dual exhaust (look like the one in the B15 SE-R V-spec rear bumper)
16"inch wheels replace with the the 15" 5 spoke GXE wheels
BF GoodRich T/A ZR Tires
Windows Tint"Silver Smoke" 35% front 20% rear
Suspension:
Weapon R circuit pro suspension(adjustable),the car is dropped at the front 1.5" and at the rear 1.2"
And the best modification the car has is the Driver :D no kidding :D
Running 15.4 sec at 91.1 MPH in the 1/4 mile :eek:

·
Registered
747 Posts
honduhtoyokiller..........do you have any pics of your car????

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Enkei RS5's. Only available from Discount Tire. $165 for 16's, and $180 for 17's.

I saw a set of these in person, and I was not so impressed. The wheel didn't have a clear coat on it. The finish was all rough. I don't know if that particular wheel had something wrong with it, but It wasn't anything that I would put on my car.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Maxx bro those rims are sweet I'd say get them :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Dude from P.R. let me see a pic of your car........Where are you at over there.....My family is from Toa Baja...

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
45 Posts
i went to the TIRERACK.COM site to check out the latest rims. i was looking for the KONIG VERDICTS in a size 16 or even a 17 maybe.

they dont have them as an applicable rim for my car!! whats up with that?

so i decided to go to the KONIGWHEELS.COM and link to the pic there, whattaya think?

smooth huh? i like the sleeperish image of retaining the 6 spoke look of the stock rims.

------------------
Please visit my site
OH, i ride in a 2001 SE, color = Jaded, has the Super-Sized Performance-Package, 5 gears, why don't i have a gascap holder? plus its got 16 inch 6 spoke alloy wheels by O.E.M., and a small rubber Radio Shack issued antennae.
in da future i wanna a PR CAI, Stillen front-end, and a nice sexy exhaust note.
Here's my baby

·
Registered
778 Posts
nice choice of enkeis. ive seen that style on rx-7's and they are beautiful. if you drop the shhit out of your car and put those in, then its a match. post pics if it goes through.

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey jam,,,,

Those are nice looking as well and nice for a sleeper look like you mentioned.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hokemon:
honduhtoyokiller..........do you have any pics of your car????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Man I'm gonnaaa cry! ,did you see my topic in war stories forum,I had tried to explained hundreed of times ,but I'm gonna say again I don't have a @*#&$(Scanner) that's why I'm so so sad ,sorry guys! I know it's my fault! :( :( :(

------------------
If you want to be someone ,keep *GOD* in your heart and your NISSAN at your hands :) ;)...NIS-MOOO POWER!
Car:Sentra B15 with P/P
Mods:
Hotshot CAI
Custom Dual Exhaust
Stillen Short shifter
Clutch Master stage 2 kit (custom ordered)
Magnecor R-100 racing 10.0 mm wires
Cosmetic:
Custom made rear section,made to fit perfectly the dual exhaust (look like the one in the B15 SE-R V-spec rear bumper)
16"inch wheels replace with the the 15" 5 spoke GXE wheels
BF GoodRich T/A ZR Tires
Windows Tint"Silver Smoke" 35% front 20% rear
Suspension:
Weapon R circuit pro suspension(adjustable),the car is dropped at the front 1.5" and at the rear 1.2"
And the best modification the car has is the Driver :D no kidding :D
Running 15.4 sec at 91.1 MPH in the 1/4 mile :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts