B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heera re some pics of mine

here iam at the inauguration of the new 1/4 of mile circuit in mexico city.. i went againt a neon srt4... remember that mexico city is ovr 2800over the sea leavel and the N(A motor sufer alot against the forced induction lik suprchargd and turboed carsi had a btter reaccion time and the srt4 won me when i was on 3rd gear...... the guy should have won me for more but he dont know how to race lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way this was the very firt oficia rac for the public on the new 1/4 of mile circuit i was lucky enought with my friend the guy with th srt4 to race

·
Registered
171 Posts
Heres a recent photo

n

here are some not so recent photo

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here's My baby:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks So aggressive lowered.

The 2004's look really aggressive when there lowered. I was wondering what springs did you go with and how low? Im a big fan of a lowered car because I had a 96 Jetta lowered 6in all around with Weitec shocks & springs and that car was known for one particular sticker " :D Too Low For Fat Hoes :D " well if you can get back to me on what type of springs you've got to get that stance it would be a great help. You can either post a reply or send me an email to [email protected] thanks, Rodney 04' Cloud White Spec V :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KraZSpecV said:
The 2004's look really aggressive when there lowered. I was wondering what springs did you go with and how low? Im a big fan of a lowered car because I had a 96 Jetta lowered 6in all around with Weitec shocks & springs and that car was known for one particular sticker " :D Too Low For Fat Hoes :D " well if you can get back to me on what type of springs you've got to get that stance it would be a great help. You can either post a reply or send me an email to [email protected] thanks, Rodney 04' Cloud White Spec V :)

i got the eibach pro kit.
and koni shock absorbes

·