B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the meet is officially on July 8th (Sunday) at 6pm (pacific time) at Orangewood park in West Covina

For directions please post or use the yahoo.com maps.

approx. how many people will go?

So far about 5-6 altys are gonna go and 1-3 maxis will go+the sentras from here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
going east on the 10 frwy... exit Puente
rigth off the exit make a left and go east.
first street (merced) make a right and go south.
pass orange st and it will be on your left. Across the street from a school.

going west on 10 frwy.....exit Puente
rigth off the exit make a left and go west.. this wiil bring you to Puente St.
Make a left onto puente and go south..(this will bring you back underneath the frwy)
First ligth make a left and follow street back around.
you will come to a light (the eastern exit off the 10). pass the ligth and you'll come to merced branching off to your rigth. (the first street) Go south on merced, pass orange st and the park will be on your left hand side.

cross streets are Orange and Mered.........or SunSet and Merced

the park is very close to the frwy and shouldn't be difficult to find. If you have troubles call my cell @ 626.274.2250 my name is Danny.

see you guys there..........

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is a side note

right now it is 11:45 pm and pretty close to my house i hear cars racing in the street!!!! i think that it is somewhere on Nogales street by Nogales high school. Just now i hear the police arriving with their sirens on!!! i wish i could go check it out. I was hearing tires screeching and motors revving until the sirens came on.

BTW-see u all there

·
Vibrant Blue Army
456 Posts
For those of you that will be driving your cars this weekend, be careful because the cops will be out and gunning for import cars due to the release of "The Fast and The Furious". I'm going to be seeing this movie tonight, but I'm not sure if I should be driving around in my car. Anyways, be careful and don't do anything that would attract attention.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where is everyone at?

i hope everyone knows that the date changed!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome

are there any other maximas coming?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: welcome

shadi said:
are there any other maximas coming?
oddly enuff maximas dont even attend maxima meets....as funny as it may sound..its true..
i went to a maxima meet near cal poly and 2 maximas showed up.....im looking to attend nissan meets now..seeing that maxima meets arent anything to look forward to..

·
Registered
4 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

pedro.............
looks like you hoopty is getting a facelift. That'll be tight. My dumbass stiil hasn't gotten those new headlights and i still havn't repainted my beetter. That bumper is still pealing, but i am making myself a new dash piece to accomidate a monitor. Hopfully it'll be in full glory buy the meet.

Oh by the way........ there is barbecue facilities in the park.....
did anyone (everyone) wanna pitch in and grub? or did ya'll just want to hang out and gaulk at our rydes. Or maybe i can swing by McDonalds and buy like a million cheeseburgers......
mmmmmmmmmmmmm cheese burgers mmmmmmmmmmmmm

someone else bring an ice chest full of cokes n stuff.......
everyone bring a couple of bucks for the peeps providing food though........ dont be a moocher........ : )

tell me what you guys think.... im down with providing the mocos...(burgers).......... let me know

and how many people are going... lets get a head count going.... (and what your capable of eating)........

im going ... and i talked my buddie with an Altima into going.

1 sentra
1 Altima
=3 people

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds good to me!

buss, its good to see a maxi there (dont know why they dont attend any meets tho)

BTW-im down with bringin some money to buy cheeseburgers or sumthin

One last thing-I dont think that most of the original people going know/remember about our meet so its a good thing dany posted in the general sections as a reminder.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm going too! It's just that I havn't posted much, but i've been reading. Damm I wish somebody really didn't back up into my car because now it looks like ****! my car is all banged up! somebody backed into my front end causing to rip off my front bumper, pushing my light inward, and denting my hood. I don't know how the hell all that happen!!! but im mad as hell. It happened at work too! I got it almost back together all I need now is a hood so my hood currently is dented. I also had to get a new bumper, and I don't like it, it's too small. my SE one was bigger and made my car look lower. but it will have to do for now. but im going guys! I really don't want to see any of you cook some BBQ Let's just settle for some Fast Food. NismoXR I need those headlights you have they look alot better that the ones I have, How much did you get them for again?

·
Vibrant Blue Army
456 Posts
I'm definitely going to be there. I finally got some superwhite headlight bulbs, and they don't have any blue tint in them. I'm getting my HKS exhaust on Saturday after I get off work and hopefully I have time to get my windows tinted. My car will not be the same from the last time you guys seen it! Anyways, I'm down to bring $5 for food and stuff. I'll see everyone there, hopefully.

·
Registered
16 Posts
87BLUMR2 said:
Damm I wish somebody really didn't back up into my car because now it looks like ****! NismoXR I need those headlights you have they look alot better that the ones I have, How much did you get them for again?

They backed up into my car too!!! thats why I had that black spot on my front bumper. The lights are about $70 each. The dealer sells them for $130 each. Same lights and they come with new bulbs too!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whats up,

Yes finally i get to meet some other sentras, altimas, maximas, and there owners. You guys can count me in and also i got some ends on the food BBQ or fast food dont matter to me. Hay waldo maybe we can meet up here in the ie and drive down there in are rides. My car may not look as good as it is now. reason is i'm selling my rims to my brother. But, you can definatly count me in.
Question how do i put a ic uup here?

p.s.
200sx plus 2 people
so a total of = 2

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey... i was working on a guys 200sx and i told him about the meet. He's totaly jazzed about going....... and i also talked another guy with an Altima into going.....
thats
2 altimas
1 200
1 Sentra

·
Registered
3 Posts
You guys can count me in,making it 2 Sentras,also i just recentley installed the stillen front spoiler. Cheeseburgers, bbq both are cool with me. Just wait for me i might be a little late coming from work.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts