B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked the rumor up on a thread on this site but they did not go into details on what the problem was. So if anyone knows post it. Thanks.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Ummm....What thread? What did you hear? I'm not aware of anything.... :confused:

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Not aware of any. Mine failed after 300 miles but that's not a general trend.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
LOL...yeah when you take it in to get serviced by Nissan Techs...and they forget to put in ATF fluid...which is how I have a brand spanking new automatic tranny . :D

No problems with it outside of Dealer goof-ups . :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, but can't remember what i typed in the search area at that time. So far so good on mine w/54000 miles. Sorry to get yer dander up.

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
Mine had a lot of chirpping noises when it switched gears and then it died at 49000 miles

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sentrase00 said:
Mine had a lot of chirpping noises when it switched gears and then it died at 49000 miles
I've heard this chirp in mine to but it was a few times and its gone now. I heard it mostly going from 1st to 2nd gear. How much did the fix cost? What caused it?

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
Other than a couple of service bulletins for:

Control Arm Bolts
The sulfer smell (I can't recall what was effected there)
AC Compressor issues
Alt issues

That's all I can really think of right now. And these were very isolated issues.

Only two major things I have had were:

Control Arm Bolt Replacement and 1 instance where the control arm had actually come loose.

My rack and pinion went bad at 43k (Still a little pissed about that one but nothing I could do)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts