B15 Sentra Forum banner

401 - 410 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally

Joining the Sentra club very soon. I've been driving an old Ford for too long. I work with a lot of doctors near yakima pediatrics, and they all have newer cars (I work near the clinic, not at the clinic). I hope to keep up with the Jones's

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Just got an 06 spec v.
I’ve built a few cars in the past.
Excited about the spec v! Now all I need to do is switch out headers and fix the randomly long start up Issue and then get into it!!
Really looking to use it as a track car.
I live down in fort Myers Florida,
Nice to meet you all

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy all my name is Eric. New to the site and new to the Sentra community. I just bought my 04 SER Spec-V back in March. It came to me a little rough but I'm getting her in shape. So far I've beefed up the sound system a little, added underbody/engine bay/trunk/interior lighting, replaced I don't know how many sensors and factory parts, got the A/C going again which has been great this summer and just finished installing a 2Jracing Hi power plenium. So far this car has been a ton a fun. Can't wait to meet some of y'all and get some pointers

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone ;)
My name is Szymon (Simon) i am from Poland and i recently bought a 2006 B15 Sentra 1,8L.
I have hope that i will spent some nice time with all of You guys, and that i could find how to solve some problem wich i have with my car :)

401 - 410 of 410 Posts