B15 Sentra Forum banner

381 - 400 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, new guy just looking for advice about (hopefully) a easy fix on my 2012 Sentra.
I hope this is the forum for it.
Thanks
JC

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm Josh. I just joined today. I drive a black 2004 Nissan sentra spec v that is in need of a little help. I joined hoping for some advice, and to meet some people.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone, im new to the car world and have acquired my first ever can, a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
Its so cool and red. Bought it with 110k miles on it and would like tips to keep it running for another 100k. A few tips and recommendation on performance parts would be nice to, im running all stock. Right now though i changed the battery and my AC blows hot air when off but the button doesnt light up when pressed. If I could be guided into the right area to ask these questions, that would be nice. Cool Forum

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a sentra

Hello everyone! Was referred to this site by a friend. Bought a 2003 sentra gxe and having problems with the new secu so I figured I'd consult the guru's and see what advice they have love my sentra but this secu is annoying. Where should I post my question? Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all. I own a 2000 Sentra GXE I picked up a few years ago. It is in serious need of some love. I bought it because the car I was driving at the time comitted engineer assisted suicide and needed something cheap and I needed it quick.

I guess I won the cheap car lotto. This poor thing has been wrecked all to crap, beat with hail, looks like it spent some time on fire in places. Just looks, runs, and even smells like crap. But it just keeps going.

Til now. Its finally failing me, just as I decided that it loves me and I better love it back.

Obd won't communicate. Craps out like it's out of gas or can't breathe. Sometimes it will idle fine but do this when I put on fear and press acc. Revs fine in p or n. Craps out in fear. Then it just dies in idle. Then it's fine. Obd reader in port says no comm. Tried the "pedal dance" without luck. Have a few ideas where to start but don't want to get more expensive than I have to right now as I am in the middle of a trans rebuild in my accord already. But then that's also why it's important I get it fixed. Its my primary car at the moment.

Any tips, advice, links, or whatever would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all. I own a 2000 Sentra GXE I picked up a few years ago. It is in serious need of some love. I bought it because the car I was driving at the time comitted engineer assisted suicide and needed something cheap and I needed it quick.

I guess I won the cheap car lotto. This poor thing has been wrecked all to crap, beat with hail, looks like it spent some time on fire in places. Just looks, runs, and even smells like crap. But it just keeps going.

Til now. Its finally failing me, just as I decided that it loves me and I better love it back.

Obd won't communicate. Craps out like it's out of gas or can't breathe. Sometimes it will idle fine but do this when I put on fear and press acc. Revs fine in p or n. Craps out in fear. Then it just dies in idle. Then it's fine. Obd reader in port says no comm. Tried the "pedal dance" without luck. Have a few ideas where to start but don't want to get more expensive than I have to right now as I am in the middle of a trans rebuild in my accord already. But then that's also why it's important I get it fixed. Its my primary car at the moment.

Any tips, advice, links, or whatever would be appreciated. Thanks.
Is there power at the OBD socket? There's a fuse to check. Does your OBD setup work with other cars?

2012 Hyundai Accent GLS - Wife's DD
2002 Nissan Sentra Spec-V coilovers, swaybars, header - my DD
1995 Renault Twingo - small, cute, slow
1984 Peugeot 505 - comfy and slow
Vancouver, Canada Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone my name is David and I recently acquired a 2002 Nissan Sentra se-r spec v with 28,000 miles! I have a lot of questions for everyone due to me trying to learn as I go! The only way to learn is to try it yourself!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm New!

It looks like this site hasn't been too busy but I'm gonna introduce myself anyway. I'm the owner of a 05 Sentra 1.8S Special Edition audio package. That's really what brought me here. The advice on the stereo system replacement or what works best and what REALLY shouldn't be done. Lol. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone! Jessica here...trying to see if an enthusiast would like to purchase my 2006 SER Spec V and provide a new home for her :)
I'm new here and can't wait to get to know you guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good morning, all! Just arrived in a one-owner, 2013 Sentra SV with 50,900 miles. Looking forward to contributing to this community!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone. I ended up picking up a 2002 ser spec v with only 71,000 miles. I only test drove it for a few minutes before I realized how much fun this car is. I've seen a few things as far as these motors being suicidal. Is there anything that I should prioritize to help me not blow it up? I do have a heavy foot and that won't really change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

381 - 400 of 406 Posts