B15 Sentra Forum banner

361 - 380 of 410 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

Looking for troubleshooting advice, but wouldn't mind mingling with other b15 owners ;). Just got an 03 specV, im sure i'll get it running perfect once i check out some threads here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the site...I don't know how to post a new forum...I have some audio issues...I have a 06 sentra sent with the Rockford radio...everything on the radio works but there is no sound coming from anything...I've checked fuses they were good and went ahead and replaced them anyways just to be on the safe side...om stumped and don't know if I'm missing something... I could really use the help thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
new too the fourms 2001 nissan sentra SE 2.0l AT to MT 5 speed

hey guys marshall here i have a 2001 nissan sentra SE 2.0l it currently has a 4 speed Automatic im toying around with a 5 speed swap but not sure if the 1.8l 5 speed will bolt up to my 2.0l any ideas if it will or what manual 5 speed trans will bolt up to my 2.0l anything would help thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How come I can only see threads in just a few forums? Like, most of the topics on the main forum page are greyed out, is there a certain post limit you have to make before the rest of the forum opens up? Kind of silly to have that requirement.

·
Registered
13 Posts
you have 11 posts, that should be more then enough to view all forums. It's there to help with spam control.
Unfortunately I am still unable to see any more than maybe 1-2 threads within each forum. Kind of frustrating when it says some have over 16k threads and I can only see 2.

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
Unless there is a new post most threads will be greyed out, but you can still click on them. Have you made a new guy post in the new members area? I know you have to post there, not sure if you have to actually start a thread.

361 - 380 of 410 Posts