B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sentra = SOLD
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...My auto Club, Illusion Auto Club out of Flemington NJ aswell as my co-workers are teaming up for a meet at englishtown August 18th, 2004 which is a Wednesday night. We're hoping to get B15NJ members to arrive also. I might run my sentra again, or I might run my grandma's pontiac just for laughs, but if Ican get b15nj support I'll bring the sentra. we're trying to make this one last summer hurrah before college starts, and I want to share it with you guys in B15NJ if you'd like to come. last time I went all I saw was like 2 specv's and Id like to see more of the SE/GXE crowd if possible. cmon guys this is gonna be fun, and I hope you all can attend. Thanks in advance

-Brady

·
Registered
0 Posts
yo i got a 2001 gxe ill go i mean ive been meanin to go and im sure itll be fun since ill jus be turnin 18 on the 13 ut if i am there jus look for a black gxe wit green letters sayin Drop Shadow INC across the front window. and email me or something and let me kno whats goin on if yer showin yer car or what and were you wanna meet.

·
Sentra = SOLD
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**** now im not sure if i can go wednesday... we cant bring the damn BMW. Promised my girl I'd take her out and it looks like Wednesday might be the day I have to do that, oi. damn damn. Ill have to see

1 - 3 of 3 Posts