B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well right now over here.. its SUNNY!!! and of course you got them dark gray clouds just lurking around still... Just wanna know how the weather is over where your at? By the way i'm next to NYC... so far no rain yet.. still got them gusty winds though..

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Rain is just about over here in S.E. Pa. Had a couple of inches and lots of wind. Didn't loose electricity though :)

The next door neighbor has some cleanup :(

·
Registered
82 Posts
The rain pretty much stopped up in NE PA as of 6:00am, but still gusty. No electricity since 2:00am, tough... which mean no water for a shower this morning. Good thing I took one last night. Some pretty big tree were down too.

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Peterborough, Ontario. Windy and light rain. Forcast for tomorrow is sunny and warm. Going paintballing for the first time in a while so I hope the forcast is right for once. Beautiful days up here for Sept, but the nights are getting cool. I sleep like a baby this time of year, wish it would last.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh paintballin.. your gonna have some fun.. just don't get hit in the neck or back of the thighs..

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
It rained some late last night and into this morning, but everything seems to have blown by; it's sunny right now.

I expected it to hang a hard-left @ I-70 since the Air Force moved planes that were in danger to bases here and in Springfield (about an hour west).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts