B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We jumped my friend Guy's civic. It was the sweetest jump we have done. The last time we jumped we ended up wrecking his mom's van, but this time we just used a civic from his dad's farm. We completely wrecked it but, it was the sweetest jump Guy has pulled off.

He got a bit more speed than we planned on, and ended up rolling it down the backside of the down slope, but it came to a stop before it got to the interstate. His cousin Lance has an awesome video of it. If I can get it from him I will post it. You all have to see it. Guy is a bit crazy, but he is the best driver out of my friends, and the only person to have the ability to pull it off.

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
That was one of the hardest posts to follow....EVER.

·
5,575 Posts
Shark77 said:
We jumped my friend Guy's civic. It was the sweetest jump we have done. The last time we jumped we ended up wrecking his mom's van, but this time we just used a civic from his dad's farm. We completely wrecked it but, it was the sweetest jump Guy has pulled off.

He got a bit more speed than we planned on, and ended up rolling it down the backside of the down slope, but it came to a stop before it got to the interstate. His cousin Lance has an awesome video of it. If I can get it from him I will post it. You all have to see it. Guy is a bit crazy, but he is the best driver out of my friends, and the only person to have the ability to pull it off.

·
Registered
474 Posts
lawngn0mex said:
Did you have pegs on the car when you took it for those sweet jumps?
man it was so sweet especially since it was like the second day i had driven it since the accident....fun times abusing that lil honda....it'll be missed but i wanted to ghost ride it tho but never got a chance

(stupid old men gotta go rear ending lil hondas wit their mercury cougars)

·
Just 35 more...
2,296 Posts
Shark77 said:
but it came to a stop before it got to the interstate
Your friend should be arrested for reckless endangerment, and you are a moron for saying this is cool. Grow up and realize that your actions have real world consequences. What could have happend is something that if it did happen, everyone here would be talking about what a dumbass it was that intentionally rolled a car into an interstate causing a multiple car pileup and deaths. Just because no one died doesn't make this cool, it means you're a lucky ****. Don't even think about coming back in here saying, "But it was my friend that did it not me!" You're supporting his foolish actions and his endangerment of totally random victims.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
sentra2nr04 said:
i jumped an 87 prelude off a walkway that you had to go over on a road...came back down and heard the frame hit lol
bet the prelude felt fine too. i love my moms 87 prelude si to death

·
Tyranousaurius Mex
15 Posts
at first i thought "hey you can do with your life and property as you please" but after watching the video Im convinced your friend is the biggest moron and risk to society Ive seen in a while.... he ended up next to the highway WTF ??!!! Do you realize the damage and risk that meant to other drivers? Even if they were not hit the shock itself is enough to make them lose control…

Shark man, I respect you but this is just Darwin-awards dumb… wtf was your friend thinking and you encouraging him for???

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
MyHooptieSpecV said:
Wow. Chill the eff out. The B15 Police need to put down the rubber bullets and their riot shields and stop being [email protected]@hats. Good God, its an internet forum, not your the local D.A.R.E. crew. Note to the vets: Lay off the newbs and other people that aren't on here 24/7.
You are just as stupid if you think these kids arent doing anything wrong...wreckless driving is not "cool" if you want the rush why not enter a demolition derby at least thats a controlled environment.

·
Just 35 more...
2,296 Posts
MyHooptieSpecV said:
Wow. Chill the eff out. The B15 Police need to put down the rubber bullets and their riot shields and stop being [email protected]@hats. Good God, its an internet forum, not your the local D.A.R.E. crew. Note to the vets: Lay off the newbs and other people that aren't on here 24/7.
What kind of busted *** logic are you using that says that only long time forum members should be held to any level of responsibility? And if you think that these *** hats should be RESPECTED for doing this than you are a tard. THIS is the place where this stupid dumb **** mutha ****er comes to say, "hey look at this cool thing I did," so THIS is where he should be called out like the tool he is. Don't tell me to chill out, he put peoples lives in danger whether he was the driver or he was the camera man.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts