B15 Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed these things and they're awesome!!~! They're chrome too and it matches and accents the chrome around our grills!!!!!!! VERY NICE!!! I got white, not to bright, but at night they look cool. ~Sorry for the rhyme~

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
do you have pics up yet???

If not get some pics both during the daytime and nightime with them on......

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have it's too. I have the washer's lights in yellow in my Sentra GXE Icaed Cappucciono. It's looks nice. I have pictures, but I have to downloads its from the camera.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dropped my camera the other day and it Fken broke!!!! (It was expensive!!!) And my polaroid is outa film, and tomorrow I go to college for orientation and I won't be back till tuesday night, so wednesday I'll take'em, and post them on thursday!!! :D

BTW - I already got pulled over for them. This one jerk cop we have lurking around got me. Then he goes, "turn on your hazard lights for me please" walks around the car with his flashlight and then comes back and goes, "you replaced your stock amber lights with clear lights didn't ya?" I felt like saying, NO A_S_O_E, they're blue! Anyhow, he was cool about it and just said to just keep the nozzle lights off when driving, and replace the turn's back to stock BUT he didn't give me a warning and he didn't tell me to check back with him at the station to show him my car or anything SO, they all stay on!!! :cool: GET SUMMMMM!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Woo hoo! I've got a pair of these too and they look pretty cool! Maybe a bit ricey by some standards, but hey, I like 'em. The hyperwhite ones that I have look killer shining on my silver hood and look really awesome at night. I take a picture, but I'm out of film.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
What did you guys tap the wire into?? The turns?

You should have ran them to a toggle switch so you can turn them off if you see any cops....

G

·
I just don't see how these lights are cool enough to be worth getting pulled over for. I don't know about you guys, but I try to limit my exposure to the cops. Giving a cop a reason to pull you over is bad news in my book.

·
Registered
311 Posts
That's why mine have a switch on the dashboard. I might tun them on every once-in-a-while, but you're right, they aren't worth getting pulled over for. And to answer your question, Gene, most people wire them to the turn signals, but mine aren't. I have them setup to just turn on and glow with the flick of a switch.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm BACK!!!!! (longest two days ever! at KU)

I have them on a toggle switch too, along with my interior neon cable and sub. I just bought three awesome toggle switches with lights in them that I am making a switch board for and putting them were the in dash cd changer would go.

Also, I DID GET PULLED OVER, for my turn signal bulbs being clear and for the washer nozzle lights. It was the A$$H_le cop of the town too!!! BUT, he was cool about it, told me to change the turns and don't drive threw town with the washer lights on! Didn't even give a warning or anything! And I drove by one cop tonight with them on and he/she didn't do anything about it. (Statey)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I picked them up off ebay for $10 and $6 shipping. There's lots and lots of colors and you can get them in black now if you're into that stealth kinda thing.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Where's the pictures Guys ?

:D :D :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
WASHER NOZZLE LIGHTS PICS

HERE ARE MANY PICS OF MY SENTRA WITH THE WASHER NOZZLE LIGHTS. BUT I DON"T KNOW WHY CAN'T SEE THE PICS. TO SEE THE PICS, GO TO MY GXE PICS PAGE

TO SEE MORE PICS, GO TO MY GXE PICS PAGES:

MY SENTRA PICS BEFORE, CLICK ON "NEXT PAGE"(GXE PICS PAGE 2) TO SEE THE NEW PICS WITH THE WASHER NOZZLE LIGHTS.

G

·
I just don't see how that is worth being pulled over for. Do the lights come on with your parking lights, or what?

I think this is just another temporary fad that will go the way of parachute pants in the future.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, as posted above, mine come on with a switch, whenever I want. It's not worth getting pulled over for, and that's why I don't have them on all the time. If you don't like them, that's perfectly okay with me - you don't have to like them. And maybe they'll go out of style, but I have seen one other car with them (99sent's), so they're new and different to me anyway.

·
Slowcars4life
126 Posts
I 've had them on my car for a while. Mine did not come with a switch so connected them to a old remote control relay I had. So now I can turn them off and on outside of the car too. Don't know why I would though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ah guys i have the blue washer led's on my black B14
and they look great i have them wire into a toggle on my console
which controles my neon interior lighting(blue of course) and
i also put blue turn signals in the front with my clear corners
it looks great ill post a pic as soon as i get them developed. :cool:

Rich B
96 Gxe
Black~N~Blue

·
R3g1st3r3d Us3r
199 Posts
I don't think that yellow ones are illegal, just the other colors.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.