B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really enjoyed meeting all of you guys and seeing your cars,was bummed about security at the mall making us move. Wish i remembered to bring my camera though. Honestly i can't wait to do it again, maybe a barbecue @ a park next time with a camera.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
No doubt it was great meeting up with all you guys. Damn, I gotta say we got some nice *** Sentras reppin down here in LA. I was really impressed! That was freakin tite as hell when we all rolled out of the parking structure together. I was also really freakin jealous of all of you... damn 5-speeds! :D Don't worry, I'll be joinin ya'll 5-speeds as soon as I pay off my car. Hoping to pay it off within a year from now. If anyone can knows where I can get a swap, hook me up!

Looks like we solved the mystery of the "modded up Sentra on Amar in So. Cali". It was Jimnismo this whole time! Seriously, I'm with Jim on this one. We really gotta have a barbecue or something and snap some group pics. Our Sentra lineup was freakin TITE!

Well props out to everyone that showed. Especially the dude from Riverside (I think it was Walter that was from there) and the homie out from the Dodger Stadium area (87bluMR2). Alrite then, catch ya'll later and let's get that BBQ goin soon!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I guess you guys were not thinking about seeing a B13 sentra with integra GSR rims huh. It was cool meeting with you guys, I gotta say I like the B15! I really like the way SR20DE2k Looks....Nice car! also the red B13 with the NOS, I forgot your name but....Nice car also! I shouldnt thank you for the Blue headlight though, cause I just came back from the Carson Street races and I got pulled over twice for having those headlights. well I wasnt driving thought But my friend wasnt to happy! he was one of the guys that was with me today. J/k Bro thanks for the lights but I wont be putting them on. I guess that's probably why you gave them to me, they are really blue! thanks again though. Im sorry guys I did have a camera but I forgot to take pictures, next time. To tell you the truth I didn't catch all of your names though. Oh well I'll se you guys next time. keep representing the SENTRA. It's come along way as one of the most underestimated cars in the import scene, and It's not stoping yet! nice cars everybody! oh and Jim was that you that I cut off at the entrance of the freeway? If It was Im sorry dude I wasnt sure If that was you! I had to look twice. Later guys and organize the next meet!

[Edited by 87BLUMR2 on 05-21-2001 at 03:55 AM]

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
87BLUMR2... damn man. Sorry to hear about what happened with your lights! Ouch! :D Oh well another $10 fix-it tix, right? Thanks for the props on my ride. Honestly, I liked everyone's ride. Everyone had something to it that caught my fancy. Didn't notice the GS-R rims, though I should have. I had a set of those (94-95) on my Civic before! But yah, everyone keep representing with your sweet rides! We'll get the group pics goin at the next meet. Lates.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Guys I had fun. Once again, it was nice meeting all of you guys. It's a small world. All of you guys had really nice rides! Next time we meet up, I'll follow one of you guys there, not like yesturday when I went the wrong way!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you guys think, my cousin says i should enter my car at the next car show at Brea on June 10,hopefully by then i should have my header on and a banner that says B15sentra.net

·
Vibrant Blue Army
456 Posts
That was a really good experience guys. The drive back home wasn't as bad as going there, so it was all good. Hopefully we'll have another meet-up, at like a park or something so we can't get kicked out. Anyways, it was great meeting all you guys and hope we meet up again.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
jimnismo said:
What do you guys think, my cousin says i should enter my car at the next car show at Brea on June 10,hopefully by then i should have my header on and a banner that says B15sentra.net
Your ride is pretty clean so I think you could enter it, but remember the competition will be fierce as there will be rides there with more than just bolt-on mods and rims.

·
Registered
26 Posts
you guys are really starting to tick me off!!!

i am sooooooo mad that i couldnt make it, im sooooo sorry!!!

i hope noone is mad at me that i couldnt go :(!!!!

From the sounds of it, it was GREAT!!!!! I NEED TO SEE THAT BLACK SENTRA IN PERSON THO!!!

How about we set-up another meet and i promise i will go!

the BBQ sounds great as well as a group pic. Please guys set up another date (preferably after june 14) and i will make it definitly.

BTW-SR20DE 2K, i hope u aint mad at me dogg cus we have been talkin for this for a long time and i couldnt come.

·
Registered
4 Posts
what is up................ I was the nos'ed b13..... man.. sorry about those ligths.. but i swear. I NEVER got pulled over because of them..I've been pulled over plenty of times.. but not for the ligths. I really liked meeting all of you and it was kool as all hell roaring through the mall. To bad we had to leave. Best Buy did turn out to be a little better though. I just wished I would've grabed a camra on the way out... hey 87BLUMR72, sorry about the liitle exibition of speed on the on ramp, but thats the ramp i always take on the way home and im used to flying through it.....I was on the way to girlfriends house, so i was able to play some tag on the freeway.. : ) Hope we can do this again some time. Maybe i'll have my system in by then. If if any of you guys need audio hook up's.. let me know.. you know where i work...Hey jim.. do you still want the dash kit for your car???.. if so let me know......NismoXR.. let me know the place where i could some of those headlights. sr20de2k... SWEEEET kit... and thatnks for the first hand advise about ontario street races.... Waldo.... why the hell is your car lower than mine!!! and let me know when you want to get those headers installed....87blumr2.. again man.. sorry about those ligths..i feel like crap..all in all.. a great meet.
see you guys at the next one..
dny

·
Registered
16 Posts
[/B][/QUOTE]

Your ride is pretty clean so I think you could enter it, [/B][/QUOTE]

I second that! Dany I have been looking for the address/phone number of that place. But I do know how to get there. If you want we can go someday.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Shadi... nah man, I ain't mad 'atcha bro. :D School's important, homie. Honestly if I didn't have my finals last Thursday, I don't know if I would have been able to go either. But yah, you gotta get in on the next one. And seriously, Jim's car (the black b15) is freakin sweet! You gotta see it up close. Everything about it is done so cleanly!

Yea, you missed Dany's sweet NOSed b13! What more can I say? It was really clean inside and out. Ey Dany, I'll be sure to give ya a holler if I need some audio hookups. :)

Ey Walter, I'll be storming the accesory shops this weekend for those damn Raybrig corner bulbs!

·
Vibrant Blue Army
456 Posts
Wow, everyone has been getting a lot of good feedback from the Best Buy meet-up, haha. In exception to the stupid mall security and that light incidence with 87BLURMR2, it was a pretty good meet. We should have some more meets in the future and this time one of us is bound to bring a camera to take some pictures of our cars.

·
Registered
0 Posts
What's up guys, so when are we going to have that BBQ? im getting hungry.

·
Registered
623 Posts
im hungry too... just changed the weapon r springs again, weapon rs r not a good thing. when do u guys wanna meet, and ill be there this time

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hopefully soon. Hey Dany, here is the phone # for the place. 310-719-8666 Ask for Christina. She was the one who helped me. Tell her you called some other place and they gave you that number asking for her. That way you can get a discount. The lights regular are $87 a pop. I got them for about $70. Remeber the dealer sells them for $120.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
NismoXR. Did you ever figure out what kind of bulbs those are? I'm just kinda curious cuz they look so clean!

Chinoworld. Finally got rid of the Weapon Rs, huh? What did you get to replace them?

·
Registered
0 Posts
NISMOXR is that the number for the headlights you have? I also want clearer headlights mine are starting to get cloudy. Hey lets try to get toghether Around the middle of next month (15-20), and have a little BBQ. how does that sound? Im pretty much available everyday after 5:00, all I do is go to work (No school).

1 - 20 of 81 Posts