B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vibrant Performance Catback Exhaust designed for use with the 2000-2004 SE-R/Spec-V. Features a dual tip stainless steel muffler that looks similar to stock.

Manufactured entirely from mirror polished T304 Stainless Steel, this complete cat-back exhaust features the following:

* 60mm diameter CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubing for unrestricted flow,
* An 18" long resonator to ensure a smooth, deep exhaust tone
* Dual 3" angle cut exhaust tips that fit nicely in the stock bumper cut out and perfectly compliment the overall look of the vehicle.
* Includes all necessary installation hardware and utilizes all of the stock mounting points, making installation quick and easy.

5-9 Buyers = $379 Shipped
10-15 Buyers = $339 Shipped
15+ Buyers = $299 Shipped

Retails for $419+Shipping
Group deal is scheduled to end on August 20th.

Please call me to place an order. Your Credit Card information, address etc will be taken down but you will not be charged until the product ships.

-Tyler
Custom Enterprise
1-800-806-5798 Ext. 104
[email protected]

·
Registered
438 Posts
Good price for an awesome product. Should cross post on the vboard. Although I doubt you will get 15+ buyers in 15 days. I've seen exhaust GB's go on for months and get maybe 10 buyers.

One question, I live in Mississauga, right beside Vibrant performance. Any chance of getting the exhaust W.O. shipping? I mean I live20 minutes from them, why have them ship them to CT, then back here, cross the border 2 times?

Anyways, bump for a great price. And I thought the last GB for $450shipped was a great price.

·
Registered
108 Posts
God damn thats a good deal, I loved that catback, back in the day.

·
Gatineau Dirties? Where?
536 Posts
Those pictures look familiar.....
Oh ya I guess it's because you took them off my cardomain site :confused:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
and he actualy put his name on them! lol... sue his a$s off phill!!! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Phill The Thril said:
Haven't seen you post in ages, you no longer visit the vboard. :( (sorry to get off topic, I almost bought a vibrant because of phil)

·
Gatineau Dirties? Where?
536 Posts
violentk2005 said:
Haven't seen you post in ages, you no longer visit the vboard. :( (sorry to get off topic, I almost bought a vibrant because of phil)
lol
I'm more of a troll on the Vbaord these days...

·
Registered
359 Posts
and surprisingly, he hasn't posted yet since...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would be down for this if we can get some more people in on it. I'm glad I saw this, I was just about to buy the Magnaflow dual outlet and 2.5in VRS piping with 22" resinator, but it's about $455 shipped.

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Phill The Thril said:
Phil, these are the pictures Dino at Vibrant had provided for us. If you would like me to remove them I will gladly do so.

-Tyler

·
Gatineau Dirties? Where?
536 Posts
CustomSentra1 said:
Phil, these are the pictures Dino at Vibrant had provided for us. If you would like me to remove them I will gladly do so.

-Tyler
Tyler,

I just wish you \ who ever would have asked to use them.
BTW I don't think I forwarded that closeup picture of the exhaust to Dino....????
How about you just a little blurb saying photo was provided by Phill on B15sentra.net or something......
Because right now it looks like your trying to pass them off as your own.
Which IMO is just not cool

·
True what?
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Phill The Thril said:
Tyler,

I just wish you \ who ever would have asked to use them.
BTW I don't think I forwarded that closeup picture of the exhaust to Dino....????
How about you just a little blurb saying photo was provided by Phill on B15sentra.net or something......
Because right now it looks like your trying to pass them off as your own.
Which IMO is just not cool
Absolutely, I agree. All of the pictures shown on our websites I have asked for permission for using. We are not here to misrepresent or display pictures that are not ours. I have also changed our website here to give credit for the picture.

-Tyler

·
Gatineau Dirties? Where?
536 Posts
CustomSentra1 said:
Absolutely, I agree. All of the pictures shown on our websites I have asked for permission for using. We are not here to misrepresent or display pictures that are not ours. I have also changed our website here to give credit for the picture.

-Tyler
Your a stand up guy Tyler :cool:
Thank you
I look forward to doing business with you and www.customenterprise.com

·
Registered
320 Posts
I don't have a SE-R, but I do have a 2004 2.5S...will it all still bolt in?

·
Registered
328 Posts
can you guys extend the group buy until september 2nd ???

1 - 20 of 55 Posts