B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured it was about time at long last to sell my old 94 se-r. Detailed it out, got a few things fixed that were still covered at the dealership, when I noticed the exhaust was getting very loud. It turns out my Stillen exhaust had rotted out for the fourth time. To be accurate in one case it actually exploded. I figured due to the fact that I had purchased 4 exhausts from Stillen, over the years, the most recent, less than two years ago, that they would send me another one. No such luck. They offered me a discounted price. Total B.S. I will have to think long and hard before I do any more business with that company. I mean it's one thing if one of their exhausts had corroded on me, but 4 different exhausts.They claimed it only comes with a one year warranty. Totally bogus.Definitely an inferior product. Just thought I better let you guys know. Adios Amigos

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I also heard that they rust out really quickly....

But I think it's time to find a new company:)

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
Mmmmmmm. Stromung.:p

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had the Stillen exhuast on my 97 200sx and it rusted apart at the joint between the muffler and inlet after only a year and a half. I did like the looks and sound so I bought one for my 00 se/pp. They offered me a discount because I bitched about the old one and i took it. The new one sounds good and looks pretty decent, I don't know if it makes much hp but I am gonna see if this last any longer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts