B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who has these and what type are they? Are they the visors than tape to the outside of the window on the rubber strip? Or are they the ones that slip into the window slot, where the window is when closed? I was also wondering what brands everybody has?

------------------
2000 Sentra SE PP Black 5 spd painted calipers, rotors, and strut bar.
Got my car back this weekend from the body shop and is looking good!

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
ventshade ventvisors here. part # is 94227. (thanks SS!)

they adhere to the outside of the window, but i can assure you that they are not coming off. actually, they adhere to the door, not the window.

------------------
the moderator formerly known as 2000SE
MY SITE

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
no way and no how will these things come off,,,I had them on my prior car and I wanted to take them of to give to my friend and I felt as if the plastic ventshade will crack before it pulled of,,,,the only true way to get these things off in one piece is to use a heat gun or hair dryer and yank them off.......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
One more thing I forgot to add is your are gonna have to go and order these things with that part number cause they are not listed in the catalogs yet and probably won't till next years issue.....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you want to spend a little more I would suggest the Weathertech Brand. They are better quality and fit without using the double sided tape. I believe they are mail order only, I don't have the number handy at the moment. They advertise in the large car mags (i.e. C&D, Motor Trend, etc.)

------------------
'97 VW Golf Trek - modded
'00 Sentra SE - PP, PIAAs, Tint

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shftat6:
If you want to spend a little more I would suggest the Weathertech Brand. They are better quality and fit without using the double sided tape. I believe they are mail order only, I don't have the number handy at the moment. They advertise in the large car mags (i.e. C&D, Motor Trend, etc.)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If I'm not misstaken I believe that brand slides into the window without any use of tape,,,but here's the thing if you look at our windows there is no way possible to use that type......

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 6 of 6 Posts