B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered abUser
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's the deal with this meet? is this gonna happen on saturday or sunday? also where is it gonna be at? what's the meet time we're looking at here because i'm gonna be busy saturday morning so, if it happens more towards midday i'm cool with that. or i could just meet you guys somewhere. as always, you guys know how to get ahold of me so let me know what's up.
peace.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Saturday August 14
Meet at Central Oahu(Waipio) Park at 11:00am
Cruise down to Haleiwa around 12:00 stop there
Leave toward Windward Mall Stop at back parking lot
Go play mini-golf

you can call me at anytime during the cruise 722-0934, the times are pretty tenitive though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
1) DiasukeD
2) Nismoflip04
3) lazyieg
4) migi -- shotgun
5) jo
6) soljaboy2003
7) jared
8) dennis
9) royce
10) markham ?
11) shoyu (maybe later on)

that's the count!!!!

need directions? call

·
Registered
107 Posts
i don't suppose it matters to anyone, but i'm probably going to bring my brother along with me....in exchange for a wash of the car....hahahah i have to work 12-10 tomorrow which leaves me no time to wash it. mad final tomorrow too so i was studyin for that today...*siigh*

greg

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a little encetive for people to come to the cruise. It is new and shiny! oh yeah it is also stainless steel. If you want to know what is is you have to come to the cruise.

·
Registered
107 Posts
hahaha...bribery...anyway, royce said he mentioned the cruise to the altimas, 240s, and the Gs(?) anyway...c u there tomorrow!

·
CluB15 Photographer
267 Posts
Hey, I was reading on i-club.com and there is a post that said that there will be a cruise hosted by Midstreak Autowerks. It's the same time and place.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i was on speedhawaii and they may have one, maybe two cruises saturday. i kno there's one starting at the same time meeting at...PEARLRIDGE. hahaha and they wanted a nissan cruise too. the thread was going stupid so i decided not to finish reading it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts