B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got done scanning pics of my car with the exhaust, the interior neons, and of course the b15sentra.net sticker. Please check out my website and sign the guestbook. Thanks
www.nismogirl2001.nismo.org

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sweet, Amy! You're car is coming along very nicely! And good luck with the turbo, I really wanna see a B15 with 300HP!

------------------
Samo

If my FTP worked, there'd be a cool picture of my car here, but no, I have to go with a local service...

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit -> my site <- ! Be sure to add your car to the cool rides!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks samo. Hopefully it will come through. All I need to do now is start saving. After I find a new job of course. But I figure I have a year. If I make enough to make my $250 a month car payment then I will just save whatever is left over for the turbo fund. LOL

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon. Going FI next summer. Looking forward to 300hp.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Where can I start to look in my area to get a turbo done???

Not like there will be anything in my area,there nver is...
------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited April 29, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gene, the best thing to do would be to talk to Jeff b.c he is from Jersey and knows a lot of good places on the east coast. You might have to drive a little bit but I'm sure you can find a place. Anyways, just ask Jeff.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon. Going FI next summer. Looking forward to 300hp.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jeff know nothing :p
Rhode Island.....you're not that far from NYC..and there are tons of tuning shops in NYC that does good job w/ turbo installing...well, on Honda mostly..but I'm sure they can come up w/ something...let me know if you're serious and I can get ya turbo kits real cheap

Jeff-

------------------
-00 GSR
MODS? Too much to list! **PROJECT D2**
-90 CRX w/ B16 swap and many goodies **Project Beater**

1 - 6 of 6 Posts