B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want ot know if there are Unorthodox pulleys for the 1.8L engine. i know they make them for the gxe but a 98 sentra, but do they have them for a gxe in a 2k model.

also i am planning on getting a MSD ignition sytem in about 2 weeks, does it add proven HP or what does it really do.

------------------
2k Sentra GXE, auto
-added spoiler and factory foglights

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
ignition systems are only if you plan on going turbo or NOS. If not, stay stock and dont waste the money. Your not making anywhere near enough HP to benefit from using a aftermarket ignition system.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(Searching for a Honda EF or 240sx Coupe)

·
Registered
778 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
ignition systems are only if you plan on going turbo or NOS. If not, stay stock and dont waste the money. Your not making anywhere near enough HP to benefit from using a aftermarket ignition system.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well the pulleys are most likely the same as the b14 ga18de. the sr20 is the same throughout the years. and darkside. i was gonna do an ignition upgrade for my car with a few bolt ons. i already knew that it dont make much difference on the usuall N/A car, especially newer models. but the thing is that i got an cranecams hi-6 for free. so should i keep my stock or do a free 'upgrade'? of course im alos gonna get magnecores and convert the coil to external. but all in all, would i benefit?

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts