the forgotten b15'er
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
off the chain.

off...

the...

chain...

:)

the story comes together very well, and it flows nicely.

the only part I didnt care for was the way they did something very similar to the movie "Equilibrium" (which was also good although the story was a bit corny - if you like action you should check that out too).

It's also nice to see the monsters consistent - they're not viscous in one part then just stand around and dance while the main characters are fighting (like in Dusk til Dawn). Thumbs up on this one :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just saw it. It was a little slow and a little too long, but it was a good movie. I thought the story was pretty good and made sense. The vampire chicks are HOT.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
i really didnt like it. it was all right i guess, but the overall feel was too much like the first matrix, but done more poorly. I like how the "bad" side kinda switched around, but overall I thought it was pretty dumb. I really didnt like the end fight scene. I think the way it ended was terrible.

·
the forgotten b15'er
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really liked it, and I'm usually hard on movies. Mebbe it's cause I wasn't expecting it to be good at all? :)

I thought the end fight sequence was the best part - not the exact ending, but the action leading up to the last fight. Although I didn't like the "Equilibrium-esque" thing I mentioned earlier that they tried to pull off at the end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts