B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
I should be a sleepin right now, seeing as how its 4:30am.
 

·
www.gtasentra.net
Joined
·
582 Posts
goatboy said:
I should be a sleepin right now, seeing as how its 4:30am.
HAHAHA LOL :D same here :D
 

·
M07S
Joined
·
2,422 Posts
It's 10 am I should go to sleep.

BTW, there's a few groups in Phoenix to take a look at. B-Speed: We are chill and don't believe in paying dues. Then there's V-Locity, they have dues and are ok peeps. NICO, has quite a few members here. I know there are a few others, but can't remember right off hand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,958 Posts
I have an '04 blackout spec with a stromung catback...

the only things that tip my car off are the spec badges and the 17's... if I put some steelies and comepletely debadged I think I'd be a sleeper.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,745 Posts
i like to think i am. i have no decals (well... i have one, and thats www.b15sentra.net), but i also have a SE-R and the 04 Spec V emblem on my grille. i also have BF goodrich drag radials (basically street slicks) mounted on my stock rims, so if i swap them, they don't look suspicous and my car looks stock. my s-afc is in the top bin and thats closed most of the time so thats another plus... oh and i regularly take v-6 mustang, civics, accords, integras who think they're fast for good sums of money (thats how i bought my s-afc2... he he he)
plus i refer to my car as a "Sentra" not a "Spec V".... every little bit helps!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
im sleepin. 01 SE w/ specV front conversion. intake and timing @ 19*for right now but i plan on the DET swap in march or april.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,958 Posts
Maybe it's the buck tooth bumper / headlight coversion :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
LoL yea i know. But hey. when u rearend someone and mess up the front bumper why not just go for the Spec Coversion. I mean its the same price as the 01 parts according to the shop i took it to. So maybe im not sleeping but im still owning when im awake. and its the 02 conversion. The Nice Spec Front w/ Black Housing Lights. No offense to the bucktooths but i needed the space for the 01 Fog Lights.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
FadingOut said:
LoL yea i know. But hey. when u rearend someone and mess up the front bumper why not just go for the Spec Coversion. I mean its the same price as the 01 parts according to the shop i took it to. So maybe im not sleeping but im still owning when im awake. and its the 02 conversion. The Nice Spec Front w/ Black Housing Lights. No offense to the bucktooths but i needed the space for the 01 Fog Lights.
yeah if I ever got in a wreck I'd do the same, lol I was just pointing out now your leading people to believe u have a 175hp car... when u dont... not sleeper :D but very sexy ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
lawngn0mex said:
Maybe it's the buck tooth bumper / headlight coversion :D :D :D
thats the one thing I like about 04's... SLEEPER... 03's can be, but they do look like their hiding something behind that bumper and cant pass as just a regular sentra... put some 15" steelies on mine and your set to go :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
yeah if I ever got in a wreck I'd do the same, lol I was just pointing out now your leading people to believe u have a 175hp car... when u dont... not sleeper :D but very sexy ;)

yea i may be leading them on, but acually i havnt driven the car yet with the new front. Wont have it out of the Body Shop until Friday but its done thus far. I just need a AC condensor and ill be on the road again. So well see how i get tried lol. but really as long as the see me from the back first they will see i still have the SE badges.
 

·
122 Hours Of Fear
Joined
·
13,552 Posts
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
lol a spec v front on a SE is anything but sleeper
Really...? We ( SE owners ) have one of the best motors to turbo , let-alone swap for an SR20DET , and the 02'03' Spec-V front bumper is damn near perfect for a FMIC . :p:p:p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
BodeB15 said:
Really...? We ( SE owners ) have one of the best motors to turbo , let-alone swap for an SR20DET , and the 02'03' Spec-V front bumper is damn near perfect for a FMIC . :p:p:p
well bode he doesnt have a turbo yet... or a swap now does he??? and we are talking about outter appearance... would u sleep more on a car with a SpecV front or a SE front... thats alllllllllllllllllllll :p
 

·
122 Hours Of Fear
Joined
·
13,552 Posts
Personally I feel the SE was " robbed " of the SE-R/Spec-V's wheels , front bumper and interior...:D:p J/K

But all those items do make a Granite , Radium or Out of The Blue SE look way much better . ;)
 

·
Bow to your SE GOD
Joined
·
4,702 Posts
Mostly

My rims are powdercoated, Magnaflow street series muffler and I'm dropped by Intrax- otherwise 100% visually stock.
Because so few people know about the SE, I get about %50/%50 GXE/Spec-V guesses from people. Take it any way you want, I would'nt trade it for either.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
BodeB15 said:
Personally I feel the SE was " robbed " of the SE-R/Spec-V's wheels , front bumper and interior...:D:p J/K

But all those items do make a Granite , Radium or Out of The Blue SE look way much better . ;)

yeah look better not sleeper ;)... but yeah I agree those SE's deserve the spec v interior and front end... especially those auto-tragics :p
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top