B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My latest and greatest problem - the other day, my hazards and turn indicators fail to hazard or indicate. Yes, I've checked the fuses (the one for the indicator and the one for the hazards - I believe the first was a 7.5 the other was a 10 just in case you doubt me!). Anyhow, I was driving a long and they died. When I engage either the indicator or the hazard light the unit stays engaged but neither the indicators in the dashboard or the turn indicator lights on the outside of the vehicle flash. The running lights are on - nothing is burned out - they just refuse to signal. Any thoughts on what this is and if I can repair it myself?

------------------
Matt

·
Registered
605 Posts
check the bulbs, maybe they are blown. If not, WARRANTY!

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
thats deffienetly electrical and if I was you I would just take it to the dealer and let them figure it out.....

------------------

Black 2k SE Performance/package with 17x7 Konig-Caffeine's,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,remote starter,and Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,and soon to be added Stromung cat-back......

CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check out the Flasher unit.

------------------
01 GXE auto Avalanche Pearl/Convenience Package /Luxury package/ Rear spoiler/ Fog lights/Nose Mask/And that very special Mod, Gas cap holder.
99 Maxima SE auto Red Limited
93 Ford taurus S/Wagon(Ok Ok stop laughing)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're right - it was the "flasher box". Dealer is replacing it on warranty.

------------------
Matt

·
Registered
841 Posts
Save all your confusion and take it to the dealer.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
yup... take it to the dealer......

that sucks man

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires

·
From here to there
762 Posts
See what time it is and I'm still here?

I'm working!!!.. sheesh!:mad:

LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts