B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold a kit to a gentleman in the UK a few months ago. He owns a 2001 Almera with the QG18DE. I sold him the complete T3 kit, he had both manifold and turbo coated, got injectors, SAFC, and a fuel rail as well as clutch kit....

He was very methodical in searching for information, and he paid to have a shop install it and tune it. They're still working out a bug which I think has to do with the recirculating (i think they aimed it towards the MAF and it's tripping the MAF out...not a biggie but I can't be there to help, lol)

Anyways, down to the good stuff:

He emailed me today and said he put down 200.2bhp and 208tq!!!

He'll be sending pics soon, as I've been asking for them for a long time now, hahaha.

Anyways............results from Mike's turbo kit, which you too can purchase!

·
Foolishly Impractical
966 Posts
Someone needs to call him and tell him he installed the steering wheel on the wrong side...

Seriously tho I bet that thing hauls ballz, that kinda hp in that size car should be pretty peppy.

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Bah, who cares :p

·
Registered
546 Posts
hmm, ive never seen or heard of that car, looks kinda civicky(is that a word?)

and please tell me thats not one of those l.e.d exhaust tips :D

its pretty styling though, i like it. looks like with some nice tuning it would fly being such a small car.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
the almera is everywhere except in the US. it is pretty close to being the sentra equivalent. they are cool lookin cars though, especially in person

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sentrase00 said:
dyno chart???
Nice ## :D
I'm working on it! we correspond via email because it's a tad bit expensive to call the UK........and he's a little slow responding to emails, lol

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok he replied today, he's running 10psi. Apparently the shop didn't make it a recirculating setup, but he said it idles fine............................but he still has the MAF issue so I'm waiting to see if they made a flow thru setup on his car or what.

·
Registered
143 Posts
that car is my dream :) such a sucker for hatchbacks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Man I really like the Almeras if only the b16 Sentra took the stylings of the Almera.

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
wow... that car actually looks pretty damn good. I wish we had that here.. :(

·
Southern Shift Racing
2,511 Posts
I agree. I love the look of the Almera. Sort of like the eg hatch...sort of. But its a nice 'canvas' to work with. And props to him on the qg18de-t. I hope he gets all the little bugs worked out. :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
that car kinda reminds me of the Puegot if yall know what french car Iam talk'in about

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
well if you guys like it, you should come to San Diego...I see people driving them all over the place here... I even know a guy in the military who went across the border and bought one and then brought it back over here.... that car would be sweet for a QR or sr20det swap too

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
I hate hatchbacks...every car company is making them...why can't someone come up with a NEW idea and make a decent priced car that accually doesnt look like everything that's already been done EVERY year. The last couple years hatchbacks have been the "cool" thing. Now that goofy "sicon" looks exactly like a civic...Come on now, how about some creativity. :)

Not sayin his car looks bad, its accually pretty nice...But for all you hatchback lovers...I despise you =) muhahaha...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts