B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahaha This so called "tuner" show is taking a local Spec V and turning it into a monster.. hahaha I can't watch it. These guys are idiots. I report back on what they did to the car.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah!

hahaha those guys are so lame. They bought Stillen CAI, Stillen header, Stillen grounding kit, Stillen body kit, Stillen lowering springs, Brembo brake upgrade from KVR.

Budget was $5000. hmmm I think he could do better than those parts for that kind of money. IMHO.

·
Registered
869 Posts
LoL that show is pretty ghetto. I dont know shows that mod cars on tv just seem like they have no clue

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
they also put on chrome wheels right?
also, i dont believe stillen makes lowering springs, they just sell eibach springs

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
i guess you missed the 240sx, the SRT-4, Mini and the Miata. if you ask me, they hooked those rides up pretty damn well. not to mention that 'ice racer' they had early in the season.

take it for what its worth, a sponsored tv show on modifying cars. if you want tips on modifying your car stick to forums like this one or watch Sports Car Revolution. at least in SCR they pay attention to details....minus that stupid dyno girl thing they do its a pretty decent show.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
ive seen it in person it looks fine, dont bash free mods, if he wants he can sell all that shiznizz and make money

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Yeah, I saw that the first time they played it too. He actually got some really nice mods, except for the body kit. I must say the huge gaps around the headlights looks real clean (insert sarcasm). Everything else though was nice: header, exhaust, intake (although kind of ghetto looking), pulley, Eibach's, and I love the Brembo and other brake upgrades. And they wheels didn't look all that bad: 18" gunmetals with a silver lip. I just hope they gave him his stock pieces back so that he can redo the body!

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
It's funny you talk about this Raceface because Quebec gotta have his own show too!

It's called "Projet Tuning" and it start tomorrow at Canal Z (in french) animated by Marc Gagnon, the Winter Olympic speed skating champion.
http://www.ztele.com/grille/emission.jsp?1d3m15510n=860

And more, some peoples of our local Nissan Performance Club are involve too, including S14 Drift !, a great tuner here in Montreal that work on his new S14 engine swap... nothing more than a RB26DETT :eek:
http://www.npclub.com/bb/showthread.php?threadid=18892

I think that show will be interessing, at least we are sure there is a Nissan among the 2 selected teams ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts