B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, you know I'll be there - the drags are right down the road from me!

------------------
Samo

If my FTP worked, there'd be a cool picture of my car here, but no, I have to go with a local service...

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit -> my site <- ! Be sure to add your car to the cool rides!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I just want to keep this at the top of the list, and if anybody needs directions, just talk to me.

------------------
Samo

If my FTP worked, there'd be a cool picture of my car here, but no, I have to go with a local service...

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit -> my site <- ! Be sure to add your car to the cool rides!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Which racing shop are you thinking about asking? I really really need to find a good place to buy parts! And even if no one besides you, TMAN, his wife, and me can come, that's still cool! Also, I'd be very interested in going to the show (just as long as it's not the lowrider show like last time...), so keep me posted on all the details! And I think I probably need to clean up my ride too - I need to get some of that Bumper Black stuff and maybe some Meguiars Tire Shine.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, I need some new bulbs for my car (hyperwhites for the turnsignals, blue bulbs for the reverse lights and plate lights, red bulbs for the tails) and just some little junk, maybe some of those killer washer lights (after your incident on E-bay, I'm not too sure I want to buy anything online), and maybe an intake once I get some money. It all just kinda depends. Plus, I need a place to get stuff for my car when I need it, 'cause there's nowhere to get parts for Japanese cars around here.
Also, don't worry about coming earlier to put on the tire shine stuff - I just got some (you saw my post), and it looks really sweet! I fixed up the white junk on my bumpers too. So, yeah, only the rest of today and four more days! Yay!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.