B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple of weeks ago i had my spoiler put on my new '01 GXE. when i went and picked it up, the service guy said everything was good and ready to go. yesterday, i get a little postcard in the mail from the dealership that said my trunk bumber was in. I found this to be very odd since i didn't order anything. i called them up and asked them about it and they said that while they were putting in my spoiler, they noticed my car didn't have one. how could this be??? my car was brand new! i wish they would have told me when i picked up my spoiler. anyway, i just had to vent a little. at least nissan is taking care of the cost. i don't know what the heck a trunk bumper is anyway. anyone else missing one???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the guy said that it was something that went inside the trunk. i've never heard of one either.

·
Bow to your SE GOD
4,702 Posts
bad service sounds like a common problem...

Never heard of that, but the service sounds familiar. When they lowered my car, I had to take it back a second time for the alignment, because they forgot to write that on the work order. They also "can't remember" if they cut the bumpstops down or not. Avoid Stadium Nissan- Calgary Alberta like a fat chick on a Saturday Night. No offense to all the beautiful, big ladies.

·
Registered
623 Posts
the trunk bumpers r those rubber peices on the trunk. they are made of rubber and they are black. there are 4 of them on the trunk

·
Registered
816 Posts
trunk bumpers

They kinda act like bumpstops so that when you close your trunk, metal doesn't hit metal. It also kinda dampens the sound of the trunk closing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts