B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got in trouble. Not lose my job trouble, but can't be here anymore trouble. I'll keep an eye on the board for technical problems that you may have, but that's about it. Peace, and enjoy your cars!

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Whatever your trouble is..

you'll work through it. Come back and see us. It might help your troubles.

Later
Al

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brakeman1, sorry to hear about that. We appreciate all the support & info you have been able to provide.
Regards,
BB

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Deffinetly Brakeman It has been a great pleasure to have you around,,,and shed what ever possible info you could....I just hope that you work your problems out in a good manor...Take Care,,,,,Gene:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I see... They didn't like you helping out enthusiasts, or building excitement and positive customer relations.

Unbelievable...

Best of luck.

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Damn man, How did they find out? Anyway, sorry to hear that. Feel free to return whenever the secrecy dies down. Best of luck. later

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Ahh that's too bad. Definitely been a pleasure having you on the board. Feel free to lurk the boards. :D As somebody said earlier, come back when the secrecy dies down k. Later.

·
Lebowski Urban Achiever
275 Posts
Noooooo!!! We need early pictures. Stories. And more pictures! You can't leave!

Well...I guess you can. Try to sneak us some engine pix at some point, if you can.

I mean, throw us a freakin' bone, man!

brakeman1 said:
Hey guys, I got in trouble. Not lose my job trouble, but can't be here anymore trouble. I'll keep an eye on the board for technical problems that you may have, but that's about it. Peace, and enjoy your cars!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just gone done registering, cuz I had to post a reply to this message. I think Brakeman was doing a great service to us and to Nissan. He said just enough to keep us excited about the Sentra. I mean I would check here everyday, just to see if he posted some new tidbit. But, he never revealed anything that could be used against Nissan by competitors, or said anything to mislead us. It is a real shame, if the trouble he eluded to is derived from posting here. I for one really enjoyed having someone on the inside working for us.

Good luck on whatever you are working on Brakeman.

TheEdge

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Damn it Brakeman, your info was very much appreciated around here. Take care, and good luck with the FBI...

Oops, did I spill that out? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts