B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H all,

I decided to join after lurking here and googling and being unable to find certain values I’d like to have at hand. Can you guys point me in the right direction where I can find torque values for the suspension?
I torqued the two bolts that connect the axle carriers to the front strut assemblies to 95 ft lbs. I was able to find this figure, although it was actually a range. New struts .

besides that, I’ve added new control arms with bushings and ball joint, end links, and tie rod ends. I couldn’t find torque specs for the ball joint or the links that connect to the sway bar. I torqued the ball joint to about 90 foot pounds but I’m not sure if it’s enough.

the reason I ask is because there’s a little bit of pull to the right when accelerating but the car seems to track straight otherwise. I never had a torque steer issue before, and given it tracks straight other than when accelerating, I’m thinking something’s up with the suspension outside of alignment. Hopefully something dumb but hopefully not an issue with the parts themselves.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
1 Posts
The torque spec for the ball joint is 59-73 ft-lbs, the sway bar is 55-62 ft-lbs, the top bolts for the sway bar is 31-41 ft-lbs. But when you do the lower control arms they have to be torqued weight on wheels

1 - 3 of 3 Posts