B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evr Saturday night there are two spots where lots of cars meet
both start at about 8:00pm
the first in at the Burger King on Joppa road at Perring Parkway, this is for the most part old cars and hot rods but last time I saw a skyline and a Lamborghini Diablo
goes untill about 11:00

the second spot is at pep boys in glen burnie, MD
this one is all imports and goes untill about 12:00 or 1:00

anyone intersited? if so I can post directions, hope to see some of you there

·
Registered
63 Posts
Alot of Old cars also meet on Dorsey road on sat nights.
The_Saint007Where are you from? I live in Annapolis. Do you ever go to Capitol raceway?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope never been there but twok1gxe but I am up for anything :D

I live over near Towson in Baltimore CO.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm at the Glen Burnie Pep Boys lot occasionally. If anyone sees the Silver 2001 SE/pp with all the decals, that's me.
twok1gxe - where on Dorsey Rd? What nights/times? I have to go by Annapolis to go anywhere, anyway. I'm out on Kent Island, myself.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got Rice? said:
I'm at the Glen Burnie Pep Boys lot occasionally. If anyone sees the Silver 2001 SE/pp with all the decals, that's me.
twok1gxe - where on Dorsey Rd? What nights/times? I have to go by Annapolis to go anywhere, anyway. I'm out on Kent Island, myself.
Get on Dorsey road going away from G.B. towards BWI airport. Drive past the airport, you will pass a miniature golf course on the left, keep going past Friendship park on the left (I think that's the name)it's about 1/4 mile past the park on the left. You can't miss it. It's at a restaurant called Sicily's pizza. It is all old cars there. I go there with my 72 El Camino. They meet every Sat night from 6-whenever. Email me at [email protected] if you need better diretions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well i live next to burger king but unfortunately i work saturday that time. Anyone lives around towson can stop by pizza palace. be my guest,

·
Registered
538 Posts
wow, my gf's name is chrissy! hehehe....

i dunno about baltimore, but there are at least some decent shops. i've dealt with HP Racing and Audio Profile in Glen Burnie. the new Import Tuner has a story on a hooked-up Integra out of Laurel, MD, too, and it lists all his shops. welcome!

·
Registered
0 Posts
joppa rd

I live less then 2 min from the joppa rd burger king and i think they have moved it to the silver spring rd wendys on sat nights I don't know if they still have it but last month was the last time I saw it was about a month ago. about 2 weeks ago I went to wendys on sat night to get a frostee and I did'nt see any cars well at least any good ones. if any body has any info on where they meet now it would be nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts