B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock spec v, should my tires spin all the way through 1st gear?

·
Registered
194 Posts
yeah if you want them too **** my tires spin all the way through 5th in the rain

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol...yah in the rain....it just doesn't seem like it should have enough power to do that...maybe its just me...I dunno....but I got a nice drift the other day (no i was not street racing)

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
nice i love it when it rains so much fun to drive sliding around all over the place great stuff

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my drift was on dry pavement....took a corner at like 40 in 2nd gear MMMMM scared the **** out of the guy in the lane next to me (i was doing it in traffic)

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
nice i almost made some old lady **** herself when i came around this corner in my neighborhood all sideways i love the ebrake :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hehe. I love drifting my spec, it's so much fun on the back roads. Makes me wish I had a powerful rear wheel drive 240sx sometimes though :( oh well.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
SPECSen said:
I have a stock spec v, should my tires spin all the way through 1st gear?
Yes stock conti spin alot. I have Kumho 712's and they hook up pretty good launching around 3k rpm's. I pull 2.1 second 60' at the track with those the best I could do with contis was 2.4-2.3. So tires will make a difference. But if you dump the clutch at 4-5k rpm its still going to spin like crazy.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
03BlackoutSER said:
nice i almost made some old lady **** herself when i came around this corner in my neighborhood all sideways i love the ebrake :D
I never use the ebrake...I should try that sometime

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.