B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anybody knows where I can buy one 17 inch nismo ray wheel. Discount tire in san marcos texas broke my wheel and a wheel repair shop can't repair it. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me.
-2005 sentra ser specv

·
Informed Lurker
2,453 Posts
they discontinued those wheels a long time ago. classifieds and ebay. they were gram light 57c rebadges. might as well have them buy you a whole new set of wheels since it will be next to impossible to find.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
what he ^^^ said, make them buy you new wheels, they are a tire shop. you could have them source out the wheels, and order them directly from nismo. or you could get a newer set of nismo wheel that are available ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They arent taking responsibility for it...

So I'm stuck with the bill.... My spec V has nearly 100k on it and I really wasn't looking to drop 500$ on wheels, but its starting to look like my only option. I really wanted to find a single replacement wheel, but nobody seems to have it.... I'm this close to buying one non-matching wheel and driving it...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are so few options for wheels

Thanks to my lug pattern and brembo brakes I can't just go on craiglist and buy the cheapest wheels I can find like I want to... Is there a way I can direct order from nismo? Im so mad at that tire place I dont want to go back there....

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
how did they 'break' the wheel? im guessing a lug got stuck on? did the same shop originally install your nismo wheels when they were new? normally they are responsible for the service, not sure what state youre in? since a wheel isnt a consumable item.

i believe youd need a 42 or 44 offset to fit over your brembos, you should see the offset on the inside of one of the spokes. dont forget those wheels were branded nismo, rays, gram lights, etc.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure how they broke it

There is a invisible crack(you have to dump water on it to see it bubbling) near the spoke and the wheel wont hold air... I cant convince them its their fault and I have an 1800 mile trip in two weeks so I don't have time to take them to court...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just want to make the car driveable...

Im going through all sorts of wheel sites looking for my lug pattern(114.3) and offset(+47) and I'm finding very little. I called a Nissan dealer and laughed(660$ per stock wheel). I may just have to throw two different wheels in the back since the brakes are only huge in the front...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
yea, you may have to stagger your ride for a while. buying a rim from the dealer is very expensive, lol. youre better off sourcing out an aftermarket, maybe even oem replica. have you check classifieds? you can check classifieds at allsentra.com and b15u.com as well. theres a few people in texas on b15u.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts