Votes: 6 85.7%
  • This is lighter then 35% tint

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this look like 35% tint because it does not look that dark for some reason.. The link to the pics isMy Tinting Pics

·
Registered ABUser
736 Posts
looks like it to me. 35% is not dark at all.. in the sunlight you can see through it clear as day yet when it is cloudy out it will look more darker but not much. try getting 20% you will enjoy.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I voted for
"this is the most worthless thread of the day"

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Tony I said:
I voted for
Looks like Fluid1 is really back after all:)

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Tony I said:
I voted for
Agreed...

You should see 35% tint man... it's not dark at all. You notice the windows tinted at night, and when it's cloudy...

20% and lower is when it looks tinted in the bright sun.. I have 13% all around, at night it's a little tricky, but you get used to it and can see out of it easy. During the day it's just beautiful.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to get lower but im not sure if the place where i got it will do it over again. Also does anyone know what would happen if I got pulled over for it being too dark?

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
Bronco991 said:
I would like to get lower but im not sure if the place where i got it will do it over again. Also does anyone know what would happen if I got pulled over for it being too dark?
You'd get a ticket and would be asked to remove the tint to a legal standard, as too dark a tint is illegal... Isn't that like asking what would happen if I was going too fast on the road?

·
Registered
158 Posts
What are peoples experiences being pulled over for tint issues, if any?
I was thinking about 35% in the front and 25% in the rear. or should i just screw it and go for a 20% range all around?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I would have to say that is 35%, I have 20% and it's noticeable on a black car. I had 35% on my white Sentra, and I thought it wasn't dark enough.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Definitely looks like 35% to me. I have 20% all around and I love it! Hear's the difference.

You're car at 35%

My car at 20%, although it almost looks like 5% due to my buddy's car in the background!

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
mine is 35% in the front, yours looks about right to me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts