B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonder if you guys knew anywhere to buy colored tint... I've found one place online so far that makes it, but was wondering if there was any other places that you could buy it from. I just need to buy the tint cause we have a friend who tints and I was going to get him to put it on for me.. Anyone know of anywhere? :D
 

·
300+whp
Joined
·
3,418 Posts
I personally think that coloured tints look tacky... but if it's what you like go for it... But if I were you I'd rethink the tint and consider a classic dark dark black look. As for where to buy, i'm clueless so I guess my post is kind of a waste lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sentrase00 said:
walmart...lol ive seen it there.

No I want good quality stuff.. this kind I found was Gila I've never heard of them or well any tint company for that matter but what I'm wanting to do is maybe i'm going to make me a concept of what my car would look like first is to put pink on the a layer of black behind it to darken it a little bit but I dunno I'm still playin with the idea just wanna look different... :p

I'm not going full on pink just very small accents mostly everything black...

if any of you good photoshoppers wanna help me out with that i'd appricate it cause I don't have time usually to do anything..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
wow thanks man that looks awesome :) hmmm not that bad I don't think :D at least it's different... i'm thinkin i might do it!! thanks so much! plus the rims wow look better than I expected! YAY I can't wait to order them! and my Tanabes :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
looks good on a chick car, i do think colored tint is tacky, but go as dark as u possibly can with it, the darker the tint the better the car looks!

a chick car :rolleyes: that's rude... just plain rude... :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
oh okay, sorry, I don't like seeing pink/purple tint on a guys car thats just plain rude!! :rolleyes:

lol hmm ok then.. sorry i guess :confused: guys can like pink and purple too lol :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
:eek: I think ya read into me too much... but yes guys can like pink and purple... i personally would laugh at a guy with pink purple tint... ANYHOW in no way did my comment mean to come off sexist, I just meant that pink and purple tint would look good on a FEMALE driven car as opposed to a male driven car...soo i was just giving props to the photochop looking good! just so long as it was going on your car ;)

*EDIT* anyhow, I'm not too sure where to get colred tint, but your best bet would just to goto a local tint shop, and if your friend does tint... couldnt he get a hold of osme??
 

·
King of OT
Joined
·
5,210 Posts
My friend bought his impreza used and the tool before him put that crappy blue tint on the rear windows and it looks terrible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SE R SpecV OmSi said:
:eek: I think ya read into me too much... but yes guys can like pink and purple... i personally would laugh at a guy with pink purple tint... ANYHOW in no way did my comment mean to come off sexist, I just meant that pink and purple tint would look good on a FEMALE driven car as opposed to a male driven car...soo i was just giving props to the photochop looking good! just so long as it was going on your car ;)

*EDIT* anyhow, I'm not too sure where to get colred tint, but your best bet would just to goto a local tint shop, and if your friend does tint... couldnt he get a hold of osme??

I wasn't bein that serious about it, I just hate bein called a Chick lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,486 Posts
UnosGirl said:
I wasn't bein that serious about it, I just hate bein called a Chick lol
well your faces looked pretty mean to me :p there is no emotion online so thats wut ya gotta go by;)... welllllllllllllll ill keep that in mind next time lol

neway lets stop whoring ur thread so u can get some responses
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
842 Posts
Check state laws. I don't think it's allowed in CA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
VA are pretty stict on their laws too but most cops around here are pretty leant unless you are doing something stupid! :)
 

·
★★★★★
Joined
·
8,477 Posts
stylez said:
dark pink all around?

(got time for a chop)

*edit*
threw in some OR52's :)



or

i actually think it looks kind of like tint i see on older cars, all faded and old and stuff. no me gusta :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
shanno575 said:
i actually think it looks kind of like tint i see on older cars, all faded and old and stuff. no me gusta :(

yeah that's why i kinda decided totally against purple cause if i did that it would look like that... the lighter pink is less to be mistaken for it but I still haven't decided yet who knows what i'll decide when the time comes im so indecive (i can't spell)
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top