B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bout wen do u guyz change yall timing beltz?

on mah old civic i did mah shiz at bout 60k milez.

it be da same on da SE-R ?? w3rf to all yall who help a dog out! :)

i got mah se-r used, so i figure it better to change it now, cuz who knoz what da cars been thru! i took mah engine cova off, now just looken wat to pull out, help me out! :)

also.. 16 yeas old, wrken for my car, pushen carts during da week, and flippen burgs at mickey D'z during da weekend. tough *****. i try to baby it, so thats y im doing dis shiz. :)

·
<< MiSo, on theVboard >>
357 Posts
Yo HoMie, WeRd 2Ya MoTheR.
TelLz HeR wE'z Sed 2Do A SizZeArCh Up iN DiS hEa Bizitch.
IfYa DiD, YOu'd C We'z GotZ dA BliNg BliNg TimiNg ChaiN DaT DoNt Be NeEdIn ChAngez.

WeRd.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Mee said:
Yo HoMie, WeRd 2Ya MoTheR.
TelLz HeR wE'z Sed 2Do A SizZeArCh Up iN DiS hEa Bizitch.
IfYa DiD, YOu'd C We'z GotZ dA BliNg BliNg TimiNg ChaiN DaT DoNt Be NeEdIn ChAngez.

WeRd.
Bwahahahhahahaha........bwahahahhahahahhahha.

Thats F*cking awsome.

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Huh? :confused:

·
M07S
2,422 Posts
SR20DE_MAN said:
I'll translate:

"Yo HoMie, WeRd 2Ya MoTheR."

Translation: Hey.

"TelLz HeR wE'z Sed 2Do A SizZeArCh Up iN DiS hEa Bizitch."

Welcome to b15sentra.net. Please familiarize yourself with the search function up at the top.

"IfYa DiD, YOu'd C We'z GotZ dA BliNg BliNg TimiNg ChaiN DaT DoNt Be NeEdIn ChAngez."

If you had searched instead of making yourself look like a total noob, you would have found out about timing chains, and then you could have kept a low profile and also not let out the information that you used to drive a Honduh.

·
Southern Shift Racing
2,511 Posts
Proof that the gene pool needs a good cleansing. Ladies and gentleman...this is the future of America. :(

·
2busy4b15/but watch it
11,651 Posts
welcome to b15sentra.net.... we are different than the rest of the import scene. so 1337 is not in here.

since the thread was answered in your language and ive ran out of gasoline.. Im gonna close it before you get a match dropped on you ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.