B15 Sentra Forum banner

5361 - 5380 of 5406 Posts

·
GTi-R #3 has arrived
470 Posts
Can you tell how long its been since I was last here. My sig says I own a 08 WRX. LOL that was like 10 cars ago! :D

·
GTi-R #3 has arrived
470 Posts
Haha, you would think right? Actually it was like 4 years ago. Can you believe I am approaching 2 years with my current vehicle?? Crazy! Lol.

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,365
So just me and you still using the same email address huh? ;) Oh man found all the old hoots girls on the book of faces.

·
GTi-R #3 has arrived
470 Posts
Actually, I was lucky to even see the email notification. I just happen to go into my spam folder and saw the email had been sent there. I dont really use this email any more, but leave it active for reasons just like this. :D

Who all did you find on FB?

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,370
There's 3 of us. Some email Geoff, I'll get Nat. We could back in effect at that point!

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,372
But all the hoots girls are retired. Maybe we get them all together and we have a reunion.

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,374
Rob, whats up man. Still have mine also. Whats your brother up to/whats he driving nowadays?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Greg is currently shopping for a home, still rocking the C6 with bolt-ons/cam, DDs the 02 Maxima.

I sold my GTO last year, been rocking the sentra (only 111k miles), but cancer is slowly spreading on her, such a shame because the car runs flawlessly. Not sure what I will be buying next.

How about you? Last time I remember you were looking to buy a STi hatch?

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,376
Still looking to buy a STI/WRX hatch. Probably order it come December. The sentra runs again, and runs good. She just needs some love. New rear wheel bearings, re valve the shocks, and some minor dings that need to be pulled.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Still looking to buy a STI/WRX hatch. Probably order it come December. The sentra runs again, and runs good. She just needs some love. New rear wheel bearings, re valve the shocks, and some minor dings that need to be pulled.
Sounds like your keeping it forever :p

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,378
I will probably keep her forever, or until someone has the right amount of money in their pocket. I would love to put her in a garage for a few years, tear her apart and rebuild her from the ground up.

·
Bootlegger
1,280 Posts
Don't do it, man.

5361 - 5380 of 5406 Posts