B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I use Zaino and let me tell you I love this **** man it worked wonders on my paint and I had alot of spider webs in my paint from the automatic car wash and it worked really well....I use Z1,Z2 and Z5....

And to answer your question tgenius the Z5 is the scratch remover....

I use Z1 first then Z5 and then finish with the Z2

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tgenius:
Sentra.. you ever use the claybar? Does the Z5 actually work for gettin rid of the scratches?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Let me tell you this I've used it twice already (the scratch remover) and the scratches are dissapearing and trust me my paint was wrecked from those automatic car washes.....it's well worth the price of the stuff....

and to answer your other question no I didn't use a claybar prior I went straight to using the Zaino....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2K SE:
Is this why my ear was itching earlier? :)

SentraStyling - didn't I tell ya ya'd love this stuff?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What you didn't hear me inside your ear drum with the gong banging it away :)

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.