B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys.. I know it's been asked before..but who here actually uses Zaino? Theres a Zaino product, Z5 that supposedly helps with scratches... anyone seen this? For you guys who use Zaino, which ones do you use?

·
Registered
104 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tgenius:
Ok guys.. I know it's been asked before..but who here actually uses Zaino? Theres a Zaino product, Z5 that supposedly helps with scratches... anyone seen this? For you guys who use Zaino, which ones do you use?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many people swear by Zaino products, and I have never heard anything bad about them and everything that they have out. Y2K SE uses them, I believe..and Sentra Stylin. Check out Show and Shine Forum to see more of what people use. :)

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I use Zaino and let me tell you I love this **** man it worked wonders on my paint and I had alot of spider webs in my paint from the automatic car wash and it worked really well....I use Z1,Z2 and Z5....

And to answer your question tgenius the Z5 is the scratch remover....

I use Z1 first then Z5 and then finish with the Z2

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sentra.. you ever use the claybar? Does the Z5 actually work for gettin rid of the scratches?

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Is this why my ear was itching earlier? :)

SentraStyling - didn't I tell ya ya'd love this stuff?

Z5 is really best at removing swirl marks on basecoat/clearcoat finishes. It'll take care of some light scratches, too.

Personally, I start out by washing the car. Then I'll apply Z1, Z5, and then Z2. Mind you, this application lasts for 6 months. There is a Z6 for touch up application.

Never used the claybar, but its supposed to be a good 1st step. I live in an apartment, so the claybar isn't really an option for me.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

[This message has been edited by Y2K SE (edited April 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
446 Posts
how long does it take yall to wash/wax your cars and how much is all three zaino products?

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package-Place Racing CAI- Stromung Full Cat-back- Custom Grille-Pioneer DEHP 7300 + 4x TS-1675's-
[email protected] mph

·
Registered
222 Posts
Stupid question guys.....but where do you buy your Zaino products? I've never heard of them before!They must be good if you guys are using them!

------------------
2001 SE 5-spd. w/PP Granite

Minor cosmetic mods....
HID-look headlamps & hyperwhite fogs. Autozone rubber antenna, blue aluminum valve stem caps. (not much...but it's a start!)
Lots of mods planned...waiting for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

·
Registered
63 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jdog-X:
Stupid question guys.....but where do you buy your Zaino products? I've never heard of them before!They must be good if you guys are using them!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> http://www.zainobros.com

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iLLt3cK:
how long does it take yall to wash/wax your cars and how much is all three zaino products?

-iLL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Takes about 5 minutes to wash (I'm using one of those timed car washes - takes about $3 worth of quarters), and 2 days once every 6 months for the polishing.

I think each bottle of the Z1, Z2 and Z5 runs about ~$10-$15, which may seem like a lot, but remember, only once every 6 months makes it last a while.

Check the website for more specific info.

------------------

·
Resigned
411 Posts
I have been using Zaino for a couple of years now, and man its the best there is period. My black car now looks deep black, with no swirls! :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tgenius:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
2001 Maxima SE 5spd, Black on Black, Loaded!
Sold 2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Sentra.. you ever use the claybar? Does the Z5 actually work for gettin rid of the scratches?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Let me tell you this I've used it twice already (the scratch remover) and the scratches are dissapearing and trust me my paint was wrecked from those automatic car washes.....it's well worth the price of the stuff....

and to answer your other question no I didn't use a claybar prior I went straight to using the Zaino....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2K SE:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What you didn't hear me inside your ear drum with the gong banging it away :)

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's funny. I didn't think that this many people would reply, but I guess this stuff is good. I need some flow, but when I do, I will probably buy all of em. What sucks is Miami is under water conservation restriction, and you basically can't wash your car cept like 4am. I'm sure as hell not waking up at 4am to wash my freakin car!

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
I'm sure I'm in the minority but for now I'm going to stick with with the Meguiars #26 HiTech, then to compare I will switch to the Blitz. I want a good base to compare. "Z" may be down the road for me next Summer. Right now I'm very satisfied with the #26. We'll see.

------------------
Plain Jane Cappuccino SE
with AutoTrans

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
It's funny. I didn't think that this many people would reply, but I guess this stuff is good. I need some flow, but when I do, I will probably buy all of em. What sucks is Miami is under water conservation restriction, and you basically can't wash your car cept like 4am. I'm sure as hell not waking up at 4am to wash my freakin car!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4am is the perfect time to dry it; its nice and cool, and the sun won't dry the car off, leaving nasty water spots. :)

------------------

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
Originally posted by Y2K SE:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What you didn't hear me inside your ear drum with the gong banging it away :)
Oh, I heard it; I just thought it was Shaggy playing in my head. I had 2 10's installed right behind each ear. <g>

------------------

1 - 16 of 16 Posts