B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, so maybe I just sukc at the int4rw3b...

I've done quite a few searches on a thread we had a while back where everyone was posting pics of their wheels. (not just the wheels, but installed on the car) I have found like 2 and most of it was either chatter or 90% of the links were invalid.

So, anyone find this thread or should we start a NEW/UPDATED show off your wheels thread? If so, start it here. :D

Let's try to keep it as just kind of a visual catalouge for those who are always asking "What does wheel "X" look like on my silver/yellow/radium b15. Now we can just point them to the thread! :D

·
Immature Tough Guy
5,671 Posts

These are my favorite rims: Konig Traffik 15x6.5 at 40mm offset and they weigh 12.4lbs. When wrapped with 205/50 Falken Azenis they got me my first local autox season championship in STS. Today I use them for daily driving with 205/55 ContiExtremeContacts.

They may not be as blingtastic as 17" or 18", but I'm all go and don't care about the show, the smaller diameter and lighter weight makes a noticable difference in acceleration and steering response.

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Currently rocking...

Rota Slipstream
16" X 7"
+45 offset
Flat Black
225/50-16 front & 205/55-16 rear Hankook R-S2 Z212 tires

I want to get some Rota Boosts done for our cars, though! ( ^o^)

1 - 20 of 317 Posts