B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new off topic, The Water Cooler. We will ne relaxing our off topic rules a little to try and open up off topic.

1 nsfw posts will now be allowed. You must put warning in the thread title if anything in the thread is even remotely nsfw. This includes bikini type pictures or anything provocative. If there is not a warning you will recover a one week ban no questions asked.

2 no street racing allowed period.

3 keep it civil. Any derogatory name calling and you will be banned one week no questions asked.

More to follow once I get to a computer and not my phone.

·
ConstructAdditionalPylons
428 Posts
More to follow once I get to a computer and not my phone.
been meaning to ask but whats involved with getting b15 listed on tapatalk (forum viewing app)? the v board is on there and just about every other one i visit but i'm not sure if you have to register the forum with them or what. since i'm still out a computer too i've been using my phone wayyy more than my laptop for the last month and a half and it'd be nice to be able to check the forums from it without going into the browser.

·
Stop Abortion Kill SLUTS!
174 Posts
Who's bright ****ing idea was this? Thanks for making me have to work to find this. ****.... :p

·
Old Age Sux
1,602 Posts
3 keep it civil. Any derogatory name calling and you will be banned one week no questions asked.

I got called an old fart and no one did anything about it. :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts