B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, I just ordered the PR CAI (stage II silver) AND the HKS-CAT-BACK-EXHAUST!!!!! I think the PR CAI will take longer to come because it's with that maxima group deal and all. The HKS is from overboost.com. I'm so excited it's not funny!!!!!! Alright, just wanted to share that!! :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Congrats you should be excited. I don't know about the exhaust, but I just got my PR CAI silver and love it. It looks great, is made great, sounds great, and you can feel the power increase. :) Just be prepared for a long wait. I waited four weeks and that was short compared to others.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey congrats on the 2 recent purchases...Even if you have to wait a month for the PR CAI,,,it'll be worth it...Trust me and the others that already own it,,,that you'll love that thing.....and let us know how the Exhaust goes as far as install and take pictures of it before and after you put it on the car,,I'm sure we all want to see it.....

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll definately take some pics for ya, I am a little salty on the waiting deal. Maybe I'll call PR and see what colors they have in because I definately don't care what color it is. I'm just sick of the POP! Also, overboost.com informed me (AFTER THE PURCHASE) that they also our out of inventory on the HKS and there will be a wait. I'm waiting for a reply from them as of how long. I'll post when I get back from work at 10 EST tonight. Till then, I gotta go to work! :D can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
can't wait to see your HKS cat-back. remember to take some pictures after you get it and install it. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would really like to see some pictures of the HKS exhaust as I am still undecided whether I should go with HKS or stromung.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maximus2K1Sntra said:
hokemon you interrested in selling your pop filter
Yeah, as soon as I get my CAI. I'll post it in the classifieds. I'll take pics for everyone of the installation -n- stuff too! I think I'll be the first one trying it out! :D - that's pretty cool! (Yeah, just watch it like blow my engine up or something :) - JK) Alright, back to work. Oh yeah, it was coming up backordered only because it wasn't shipped yet. It shipped ground today!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
****UPDATE****

I just called PR and they said they have one silver and 2 blue in stock and since I ordered the silver,,,,,,,,,well, you see were I'm going! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts