B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up my fellow North Jersians... This thread is gonna be the Official North Jersey thread.

It will be designated for

-general discussion
-off topic
-Organizing meets
-Spotted announcements
-Classified listings for local only.
-And just basically to have fun!

enjoy!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
:) Now we can finally find people that are close for meets. And since we can now do this, lets get it started.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea... I want to get something going to... Its gonna be tough though with the crappy weather... but its worth a try...

How many of you guys go to MSU... cuz I live like two blocks from there.

Jay

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey guys im not really north jersey but im always down to meet up weather work and directions providing lol so if you guys have a meeting that i can get to ill be there

·
Registered
693 Posts
spotted a 04-05 silver spec today while i was driving down Vally Rd. in clifton. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
3 Posts
that could of been me. i drove down to msu this morning like at 830. ima resident but i had to go home yesterday so i was a commuter for a day. hey bacon im from elizabeth, i live real close to the boarder or elizabeth and newark.

·
Registered
129 Posts
There's a silver 04-06 Spec on my street all the time. I have a red Spec. I'm on George St in Bloomfield, is that anyone from here?

·
Registered
693 Posts
well yae i got to msu. i park in the transit deck. i heard of a silver spec always parked on the 5th floor of the lot so i checked it out today. 17's gm wit a polished lip. looked stock beside wheels. that might be u.
other than that im always down for a meet so just let me know well find a place, find a place to chill and b.s.
o yea keep the fingers crossed i might pik up a CF hood tomorrow. :eek:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bacon973 said:
spotted a 04-05 silver spec today while i was driving down Vally Rd. in clifton. Anyone on here?
Hey did it have any mods?? I drive up Valley road every day to go home, Bacon what color is your whip??

Jay

·
Registered
693 Posts
i dunno but i saw a white guy with long hair driving with the windows down playing music.... o yea broke the neck when he saw the V :cool: haha. i always do the same when i see one.... but tell me hoe small of a world it is, i got class with a board member and didnt even know hahaha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yep MSU all day. what do you guys say about meeting up on a weekday one night or is weekends better. just wanted to start something and stop talking about it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
so today was a very good day. went to school bs-ed aroundand most important got my exhaust put on as well as my carbon fiber hood. pics soon to come. looking really good. the cat back i bought was a tsudo, cheap but sounds really good, imo. but yea. im good for weekdays and weekends i just gotta know when and where to meet at. maybe clifton commons or sumwhere in that area since most people are around tr 3 anyways im not sure but let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
congrats on the hood and exhaust. so far it dosent matter what day we pick and only three ppl sound interested. i know theres more ppl in our area.

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
well.. i live in westchester co NY but I go to lincoln tech in Mahwah.. im down for a meet :D

·
198k .....
109 Posts
Sentrase00 said:
well.. i live in westchester co NY but I go to lincoln tech in Mahwah.. im down for a meet :D
Yo man! whats up? i noticed you joined up on TST recently lol.

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
Omega SE said:
Yo man! whats up? i noticed you joined up on TST recently lol.
chillin man.. yeah I joined like 2 days ago..lol Ill probably post on there like tomorrow with pics of my SE.

·
Registered
693 Posts
so did we figure anything out about the meet?

1 - 20 of 151 Posts