martin jc-15e
fender American highway 1 telecaster
musicman stingray 5

gk 1001rb 2x10 combo
line6 spider II 2x10 combo

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
I saw an old friend last nite that won a big battle of the bands in Toronto and got flown to the UK and won again. Sony wanted to add a lead singer to this 3 pc band and my friend (lead singer, guitar, creator) stood his ground.
He delivers furniture now but he does everything on his own terms (interbus too).
Another friend is still in the bus. (and 4 or so more) but he signed an early deal. One day his dad asked who paid for all the limos and parties, guess what he was building enormous debt by not reading his contract fully. He got out ok with a good lawyer (at 19) but remember that it's all about $ like most things to the producers.

Do it for the music...
...the good things will follow if you do, or maybe just the good person :) I admire those of you with musical talents, I learned to play lesson 1&2 on my sisters guitar but that's it, I have none of this talent I speak of :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
- ESP LTD F-50 Black Cherry Red Guitar w/ Fitted ESP Hard Case
- Non-Slip Plastic Black Strap with a white skull
- 30 Watt 24 Bit Processor Behringer Amp w/ pedal

Its for sale!!!! Everything is in good condition. Guitar is spotless and looks mint. Asking $300 or Best Offer. Send me a message if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts