B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guy's feel about a day meet on August 28th the last Saturday of the month before School starts :confused: We meet up at the same parking lot around 2pm and leave around 2:30 and go to Seymour and then to the restaurant Ruby mentioned!!! Give me some feed back to see what you all think cause i'm open to any suggestions :p

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats if he's not working though cause sales ppl work all day Saturdays unless he can get it off or has it as a schedule day off but i'll let him know tomorrow!!!! But he plan's on letting everyone know about the site and i'm going to give it to him tomorrow as well so he has it....he saw my decal and thought that was a real excellent idea!!!!

·
Powered by Honda
1,952 Posts
Ya, ill try and make it out to this one, although im leaving for Victoria (for school) the very next weekend, so things might be kinda crazy, but ill do my best to be there!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will SO be there. This will be fun, I can already feel it.

JN in NV

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish more of the other member's would post and show up for these meets.....seems the Honda boy's and Mazda Speed dudes are more into this than we are, cause someone that has a mazda told me at there meets there is always 20 or more cars that show up that tells you how much dedication there is in those clubs.....SO COME ON PPL let's get with the program and make this last one count...so far it's been really sad how many ppl do show up for our meets not to many...don't mean to be rude or nothing but if this keeps up we mind as well not have a SE-R and Spec-v member group if no one wants to come out and show how dedicated they are. So POST POST POST and lets get more than 5-8 cars out this time.....hope to see more of you there....so far it's Royal Mist, Ruby and I!!! If you can only come out for an hour just come we like to see you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I will be there. I totally agree with nizmo on this matter, the yvr club has the 2nd most posts/threads on b15sentra, and probably has the potential to be the most active and involved b15(SE-R, specV) club in North america. ok, maybe i am exaggerating, but vancouver is a unique city when it comes to cars.

·
6THGear
384 Posts
once again, another meet setup on days i can't come...i have motorcycle lessons that whole wknd...n the wknd after as well. sorry, i'd like to come out, but so far the last few meets, i've been busy on those days, unlucky me i guess

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think this will be a real good meet....some new ppl are coming out and the regulars will be there :D So far there's going to be more than 3-4 cars....so keep POSTING there's lots of time till the meet is here :p

·
Team NISMO Coordinator
1,247 Posts
ha.. iu am not working that day.. ha.. i will be there...

CC

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a few suggestions for the meet!! Mavm86 and I went up to Cypress tonight and took some saweet pix, and some video, but the vid didn't turn out. If we got all of us up there, we could do some crazy video in the HUGE open parking lots. Like some drive bys and stuff. And, we could take some crazy overhead pictures from the cliffs. What do y'all think?? It could be tons of fun, and still super safe.

I think MAVM is going to put the pix up tomorrow.

JN in NV

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That sounds good to me as long as it don't get out of hand...and we are all on our best behaviour....but let's see what everybody else thinks! Hopefully it won't be to busy up there at 2:30-3pm on a Saturday.

·