B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feast your eyes upon this..

Sorry for the quality of the pics.. I was pretty well lit when I took them and couldn't stop swaying. lol..anyways, it'll be finished this weekend. Just waiting for the ECU from JWT, my Crane Ignition system, and my oil pressure guage.
Travis

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Trav you are my hero....
that is gorgeous....
holy f'ing "S" that makes my balls hide in my abdomen....
i wish i was on the east coast to see it.

alright. i hope you documented any problems or complications you ran into. congratulations.

·
Engi-nerd
2,218 Posts
:eek:...:D That just sent a shiver up my spine. I'm sooo jealous. Congrads, you are THE man!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
nnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
So how difficult was the swap? Where did you get your DET? I bought my 4G63 from ARD and even though it was a good motor it still had alot of miles on it.

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rdmatt3 said:
So how difficult was the swap? Where did you get your DET? I bought my 4G63 from ARD and even though it was a good motor it still had alot of miles on it.
The motor is a 92.. It was built with 300zxTT pistons, resized rods, and balanced completely. The head was ported and polished also. It will be fired up for the first time this weekend(hopefully).

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah..actually, I've got a 96 harness that I'm wiring in. Instead of having to cut all the wires and reconnect them...I decided it would be easier to just swap the whole harness.

Travis

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well..it's not realy that hard. You have to cut a few small plugs and rewire them...but that's better than having to cut the ECU plug and mess with that. It'll save me some time. And it'll look better!
Travis

·
name goes here
658 Posts
Travis that awesome!!! I guesss i should be seeing you in a mag sometime sooon right!?!!? Mike Kojima say anything about it yet?
goodluck for the weekend! give it one good rev for me!!!! lol
Khemicol

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well...I hate to start predicting what I'll run till I actually do it. But..if I had to guess, with the 370's and T3 turbo, I'd say mid 12's on drag radials. In a few months, I've decided that I'm going to scrap the JWT ECU, and go with the Electromotive TEC II and a T3/T4 with a custom manifold. That, with 50lb injectors should get me to like 375whp and hopefully some good low 11 sec. passes.

I'll be selling my converted harness, and the entire setup for a grand. I've already promised someone a stab at it. If they don't want it, you guys can PM me about it or something. This will be in about 1 1/2 months

Travis

·
Simian Rex
3,213 Posts
I have to say that I nearly jizzed in my pants when I saw the pictures, but I have to dispute your predictions. A Classic or a 200SX barely breaks into the 13s without a much more serious compressor than a T3. With a good exhaust manifold, 9.5:1 compression, and a T31 turbine with a T04E compressor and 12" slicks, you'll see twelves. Then again, the B15 is still quite a bit heavier than B13s and B14s are.

As a matter of fact, I was just doing some reading today on the SE-R Mailing List Archives, looking for replacement turbos for the stock T25/T28 used by Nissan. I used "T28/T25 Hybrid" as my search string, and came up with exact HKS part numbers for vastly superior turbos. It also seems that the Ball-Bearing'ed T3/T25 hybrid used in S13/S14s is also well suited to FWD/DET use, assuming you can get it to clear the crossmember and radiator. Go dig, man!

Oh, and why bother with the expense and total hassle of a Tec-II? JWT knows everything there is to know about high-port, low-compression motors; just send your ECU to them for a drag-launch and a water-injection program.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
For a grand!... I will give you that right now!!!!!...... Kinda like a deposit... i need some numbers first!.... Hook it up

And BTW, Fawken awesome job!!!!!!

·
Simian Rex
3,213 Posts
Yeah, the infamous Buddy Jesus. I'm Christian, but the Buddy Jesus cracks me up anyway. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts