B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man.. I had read those threads months ago bout that damn rattling in the passenger side of the SE. It's REALLY annoying. How (if at all) is it fixed guys!?!?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Is it coming from the dash? I have three rattles/squeaks that ar driving me nuts.

There is one in the drivers door, 1 on the p.s. dash, and my gas pedal is squeaking like mad. of course the dealer cannot hear them.

G

·
its a loose insulation panel in passneger rear side door. go to the dealer and they will fix it in 1 day under warrenty

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rear Door? Can't be.. this sound is coming from the center of the right side of the dash. Perhaps by the airbag.

·
Registered
32 Posts
me too....i have 3 rattles that are about to drive me up the wall! One from the sunroof, one from the dash(almost gone from me punching the dash everyday)and one from the passenger side door...sounds like something is moving around in there! and another one in the rear deck when the music is up loud, guess that makes 4, too bad nissan can't hear it at the dealership

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Dash-right side

It comes and goes- wife says it's coming from the right vent. Pain in the ***.

[Edited by adc100 on 05-24-2001 at 06:20 AM]

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that rattle covered under warranty? Friend from work says seals of lights are NOT covered under the warranty.. what's up with that? (His wife's 96-97 Sentra GXE has leak by taillight) said leaks and noises aren't covered.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I only have one rattle from the driver's side rear door. It's either from there or from the seatbelt casing for the driver. Anyone else have this?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have that too...

Extra noticable when say my body is being torqued, say one front wheel on a curb and one on the road. Remedy?! I put some silicon spray on the door seals, window seals and it seems to help it. Also I am making an Underbody brace similar to that N-Tech piece that they have on SCC this month that ties the lower control arms together. They say it helps, but I don't know yet since I am still machining the pieces to prep for welding.

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
matt..who's solution is that for? Mine or azninvazion??

·
Registered
446 Posts
i have two rattles they drive me up the wall..on th driver's side back door the molding around the door handle ticks while driving...and the damned speaker or something around it ticks like a mofo...im going to go crazy

-ill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts