B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys, I just got back from Placing Racing, Azusa and reached home a few minutes ago. After a few hours of Gilbert's hard work, the MAF that fits the 1.8L is finally done! you won't need to cut the MAF(which shouldn't), and you don't need any tape.....they will just perfectly fit!!!! Gilbert installed it for me and man, i just love the way it sounds.......and I enjoyed it when i was driving back home on Highway 5......

here lets all thx Gilbert from Placing Racing.....the MAF for the 1.8L is much smaller than 2.0L's one and it was really hard to make....

so all of you 1.8 guys out there who is still waiting for the CAI, don't get freak out :) you guys will receive it soon.......

cheer up :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i do feel the power and love it :p

especially with the WOT....at the high end.....:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have my CAI in with Duct tape right now cuz it wouldnt fit Gilbert told me he was looking for a car out there with 1.8L. I ordered mine and it shipped right away but whoever made this post did he fix the pipe diameter problem at the top. The first tube on the throttle body there is a big tube that sticks out to connect to a hose but the hose for the 2.0L is different than 1.8L he said he would change that to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts