B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three weeks old SE-R(silver) and I detected some buble in the paint on the edge of the hood and took it in yesterday and they called me this morning and told me it was ready.
So I went to pickup my car and man.. it was dirty.. I took it in clean and it was dirty... I don't know where they took it.. they had to take it somewhere since they did not have bodyshop there.
They fixed the problem, but did not finish it clean.. you can see the defect on the new patch work they did. I don't know what kind of place they are using for warranty service but it was bad job....
Well I don't know I'll waste my time to redo it unless it becomes problem later on.
But the worst thing is not only my car was dirty, it came back with some scratches on the hood... I really don't know what to do...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Take your a-s-s back there and raise hell. Do not live w/ shotty work, and the fact they scratched your ride. They owe it to you to make the car look like new. Tell the tech, then the manager, and if that don't work get the GM of the dealership involved. Raise Hell, I repeat "Do not" Let them treat you like a b-i-t-ch, Yuo are paying for the car over the next few years and they owe it to you to do the job correctly.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
^^ I totally agree with the two above posts. You need to point out in a mature and intelligent way that you're disappointed with the work they did on your car. Don't yell or threaten them...be calm and to the point, and ensure they re-do the job properly. Even if you have to take it back a third time...so be it - don't let up until you're satisfied.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Always remember to record your mileage on the service sheet. Didn't you see Ferris Bueller?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts