B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first all of you know that I live in Puerto Rico ,Here we see a lot of crappy cars (Hyunday Accents,Daewoo Lanos,Kia Sephia,Mitsubishi Technica Evo V ;much of them modded) down the road especially where I live "Manatee";different from what you see everyday on the street like Nissan's,Toyota's,Mazda's,Honda's etc...the point here's is that today I saw Daewoo Lanos with a lot of mods but can you I looked to her *** "the car" I saw the Cristalized *Altezza Lights* :eek: :eek: . Man please tell what we need to have that cool looking tail's lights and please tell me that what I saw is not true! :(

------------------
If you want to be someone ,keep *GOD* in your heart and your NISSAN at your hands :) ;)...NIS-MOOO POWER!
Car:Sentra B15 with P/P
Mods:
Hotshot CAI,Custom Dual Exhaust,Stillen Short shifter,Clutch Master stage 2 kit (custom ordered),Magnecor R-100 racing 10.0 mm wires
Cosmetic:
Custom made rear section,made to fit perfectly the dual exhaust (look like the one in the B15 SE-R V-spec rear bumper),16"inch wheels replace with the the 15" 5 spoke GXE wheels,BF GoodRich T/A ZR Tires
Windows Tint"Silver Smoke" 35% front 20% rear
Suspension:
Weapon R circuit pro suspension(adjustable),the car is dropped at the front 1.5" and at the rear 1.2"
And the best modification the car has is the Driver :D no kidding :D
Running 15.4 sec at 91.1 MPH in the 1/4 mile :eek:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
we dont need those lights.......

chino.... whats up with your front end??? can i still get...... my comp is on crack so email me at [email protected] :D

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

[This message has been edited by SDsr20de858 (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
ill second that, weve gone this topic before but ill say it again. Altezza's are played out, ricey, and cheap. IMO

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(There's a homeless lady living in my crx!)

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
What you saw MAY have been true, but YUCK!!! Altezzas??? You'll find me working as a complimentary butt hair plucker in an expensive club before you'll ever see me putting those sick bastards on my car!!!

But then again, that's just MY opinion. :D

Do a search. The Altezza thing has been discussed here before. It's highly unlikely we'll get em for our cars cuz there's not enough demand.

I like the sample of modded cars you guys got there. Imagine... a modded Hyundai Accent...

------------------
Jae
'00 SE
Missing my Civic, but loving my Sentra.

G

·
I will love to see the day when the next light craze hits the streets and all the people that have Altezza's will FINALLY realize they are idiots....even the riceboy's.

I have NEVER seen a car that those damn lights look good on. Heck, the IS300 doesn't even look good with them.

The funny thing to is that here in Denver, the cars with Altezza's are usually stock. The rear lights are the only mod. hahahaha.

I'd like to take a sledgehammer to each of those meatballs!

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

[This message has been edited by maxximtl (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
311 Posts
I forget, but I think the Lanos has pseudo-Altezzas stock. But anyway - they're played out.

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit my site! It's chock full of Sentra-y goodness!

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Today I saw an Accord with some Altezza's and what pissed me off was his brake lights were so dim. In that very instant, I knew that I didn't like them on any car. My two cents. :)

I think I was bitter today. Heh..

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
Future mods:pR CAI, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok wassup guys, just to let you know, I will start a new thread for this but here it goes, I will be making custom taillights for my car this summer(in 4 weeks maybe less), I know how to mold plexyglass, and I have tons of custom experience, I will be buying the stock taillights and then making the molds on those, I will make them so that they are completely clear, with a red lense and an orange lense for each of the brake/turning lights. I will also make with the other taillight a completely clear assembly but with only one clear red lense in the middle, and I will paint the entire light the same color as the car except for the red lense in the middle, so that the entire car looks flushed in with a red lense in the rear bumper, if they dont look good then am just getting the lights taking off and getting R33 skyline taillights molded in. :) :)

------------------
formerly known as JCGator42, 2k1 Nissan Sentra SE w/PP mods: Cold Air Intake by Hotshot, and Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust(on its way over here), and Unorthodox Underdrive 4 pulley set(in a couple of weeks) [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts