B15 Sentra Forum banner

Technical name for this?

1394 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  kmsbryans2018
What exactly is the pipe that i have circled called? How does it come out after taking bolt out? Can I buy one? If so, where? I work at advance auto parts and could not find it through any of our sources. I technically don't need a new one because I'm taking the upper thermostat housing off and a bracket on that pipe is in the way. I didn't really want to take the 2 bolts with male torx heads out in case they stripped. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle part Bicycle tire Crankset
See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
Did you find out whats the name for the part?
1 - 1 of 4 Posts