B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Suffering From Boost Envy
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just moved into a new apartment for school, and I now get speedvision. I was wondering if the spec on team RTR was still in season. If so when is the next race, that they will show on speedvision?

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Road America round of the SWC Touring Cars is on Speed (no "vision" anymore, sadly) this Sunday at noon. GT race is on right after. Enjoy.

·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool cool ill finally get to see it. Thanks

·
oil leaks blow
2,389 Posts
punkguy671 said:
*sigh* comcast dropped speed for us here... jerks.

Thats so they can try and buy Disney World lol, ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
cburwell said:
That was a good race today. It's a shame Cunningham almost lost it shortly after the start. That knocked him down a few spots, but by the time he was back in second that TSX had a HUGE lead!
That's ok cause the TSX got disqualified after the race. They are probably going to talk about it on the nest race. Go look on the website that's where I got this from, but they won't say why.

·
Registered
323 Posts
RealTime Racing, which expressed its intent to protest the decision of the Chief Steward to disqualify its initial race-winning entry for Pierre Kleinubing, waived its right to the protest and has accepted the disqualification.

In a release put out by RealTime Racing, the team stated: “The onus for proper configuration rests with each competitor, and when it comes to the pieces in question, we made a significant but unintentional error.”

The cylinder head and intake manifold from Kleinubing’s Acura TSX was found to have modifications not specifically permitted by the car’s Vehicle Technical Specifications (VTS).

“RealTime Racing has accepted the penalty,” SCCA Vice President and General Manager Mitch Wright said. “We have talked with the team, and accept that they did not purposely try to break the rules. They made an error in understanding the rules for this model. Regardless, the parts were not to the specifications set, and are therefore not legal.”

·
I like fried Spam
383 Posts
I by chance caught one of these races a few months back, when visiting my girlfriends mother. :D Sheesh, I need to get cable. When they did the in-car camera, and did not speak... :) ...just the sound of the motor was killing me. I did not score any browny points with my girl, :( as I was staked out in the den for the whole race, but man was it worth it. I love road racing. Those TSXs were sweet also.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
dammit i have cable but dont get speed it blows i want that channel so bad

·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whens the next race?

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Pro Spec V said:
That's ok cause the TSX got disqualified after the race. They are probably going to talk about it on the nest race. Go look on the website that's where I got this from, but they won't say why.
That was really wierd that the TSX had a huge lead like that and no one else could even touch him! I didn't think there was anything wrong at the time, I just thought the driver/car were that good! :D

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Not with that much rewards weight. ;) There is no reason he should have had that much of a lead especially with how well Cunningham knows that track.

I really think it was poor of Speed channel not to add something to the end of the race saying the TSX was disqualified. There was a week between the race and the show air time.

Here is when the next race is

SCCA SPEED Touring Car Championship
Broadcast Date Time Circuit Race Date
Sunday, 9/26 12:00 PM Road Atlanta 9/24

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Yay Road Atlanta! Anyone going to the Race @ Laguna Seca on October? I'll be there for the WC races and the ALMS race. I also just heard that Formula Drift was gonna hook up w/ Champ Car for their race at Laguna...that would be fun too

·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
david said:
Not with that much rewards weight. ;) There is no reason he should have had that much of a lead especially with how well Cunningham knows that track.

I really think it was poor of Speed channel not to add something to the end of the race saying the TSX was disqualified. There was a week between the race and the show air time.

Here is when the next race is

SCCA SPEED Touring Car Championship
Broadcast Date Time Circuit Race Date
Sunday, 9/26 12:00 PM Road Atlanta 9/24
those times are EST?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts